Uniontown man charged in teen's assault
A Fayette County man was charged Monday with sexually assaulting a female earlier this year when the girl was 15.
Kenneth Lee Miller, 27, of Herman Street in Uniontown is charged with statutory sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault and corruption of minors.
Trooper James Pierce filed charges with District Judge Wendy Dennis.
According to police, the girl, now 16, reported that she and Miller had sexual intercourse several times at her residence when she was 15.
Police said the investigation showed that Miller lied to the girl's mother about his own age in order to win her approval to see the girl.
The investigation also revealed that Miller and the girl exchanged sexually explicit pictures, police said.
Miller was arraigned and released on $50,000 bond.
He faces a preliminary hearing before Dennis on Sept. 18.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville native, puppeteer makes it to semifinals of ‘America’s Got Talent’
- 4 projects suggested for block grant funding in Connellsville
- Fayette County man killed in ATV accident
- Dunbar authority to sign railroad accord
- New Fayette County assistant DA named
- Barn fire no obstacle to opening of farm store near Dawson
- Fayette County firefighters group elects new president
- Earlier start, free meals among changes as Connellsville Area schools start Monday
- Daily Courier columnist knew, loved Connellsville community
- Record golf ball collection drives Connellsville native
- Engine roar lures fans to Fayette County Fair Demolition Derby