Police investigating thefts from vehicles in South Connellsville
State police at Uniontown are investigating three incidents of someone breaking into vehicles in South Connellsville and stealing money and other items.
Police said between 11:15 p.m. Sunday and 5:50 a.m. Monday, someone stole change from the unlocked vehicles of Mary Ellen Bush, 63, James Russell Groh Jr., 36, and David Adam Groh, 56, on Third Street in the borough.
Fayette County Crime Stoppers will offer a reward up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone providing information will remain anonymous by contacting 1-888-404-TIPS or www.crimestoppersfayette.com.
Mark Hofmann is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at email@example.com 724-626-3539.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- $1.2M coming to Connellsville through partnership program
- ‘Bank at the Train Station’ to hold grand opening Saturday
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center
- Dunbar Township woman, toddler critical after crash
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Bedford woman’s works on display at Fayette law library
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Landfill in McClellandtown assessed $20,000 penalty
- Ambrosini won’t give up on new prison for Fayette County
- Refurbishing Uniontown church’s grotto is Eagle Scout project
- New consignment store specializes in dance, formal wear