Police investigating thefts from vehicles in South Connellsville
State police at Uniontown are investigating three incidents of someone breaking into vehicles in South Connellsville and stealing money and other items.
Police said between 11:15 p.m. Sunday and 5:50 a.m. Monday, someone stole change from the unlocked vehicles of Mary Ellen Bush, 63, James Russell Groh Jr., 36, and David Adam Groh, 56, on Third Street in the borough.
Fayette County Crime Stoppers will offer a reward up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone providing information will remain anonymous by contacting 1-888-404-TIPS or www.crimestoppersfayette.com.
Mark Hofmann is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at email@example.com 724-626-3539.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette Children and Youth Services to expand offices
- Belle Vernon Eagle Scout project draws praise
- Fayette Relay for Life moves to Uniontown church
- Dawson Grange Community Fair stands out by staying free to attend
- Woman threatened with knife at ATM in Uniontown
- Acme teen excited to experience fair as queen
- Fayette County’s head detective named chief adult probation officer
- Mother of Fayette County killer wants to testify in closed courtroom
- Connellsville diners can again ‘Savor the Avenue’
- Uniontown homicide suspect says high blood sugar level should negate statements to police
- Ceremony, parade mark start of 61st annual Fayette County Fair