Police investigating thefts from vehicles in South Connellsville
By Mark Hofmann
Published: Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013, 6:27 p.m.
State police at Uniontown are investigating three incidents of someone breaking into vehicles in South Connellsville and stealing money and other items.
Police said between 11:15 p.m. Sunday and 5:50 a.m. Monday, someone stole change from the unlocked vehicles of Mary Ellen Bush, 63, James Russell Groh Jr., 36, and David Adam Groh, 56, on Third Street in the borough.
Fayette County Crime Stoppers will offer a reward up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone providing information will remain anonymous by contacting 1-888-404-TIPS or www.crimestoppersfayette.com.
Mark Hofmann is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at email@example.com 724-626-3539.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Texas company offers investment in millions to upgrade Everson plant
- Geibel alumnus Sammy Brooks to perform jazz during tuition fundraiser on Saturday
- Lemont woman accused of stealing purses, using credit cards
- Election board rejects ballot referendum on Fayette County prison issues
- West Leisenring band’s EP release party to benefit firefighters
- Police pursuit ends with Smithfield suspect wounded, thirsty for beer
- Recording studio joins Connellsville community center’s growing artist enclave
- Cause of Republic blaze under investigation
- Connellsville Community Yard Sale set May 3; enrollment deadline is April 28
- Closure of West Side News shocks previous owners
- South Connellsville accepts police chief’s resignation