Police investigating thefts from vehicles in South Connellsville
State police at Uniontown are investigating three incidents of someone breaking into vehicles in South Connellsville and stealing money and other items.
Police said between 11:15 p.m. Sunday and 5:50 a.m. Monday, someone stole change from the unlocked vehicles of Mary Ellen Bush, 63, James Russell Groh Jr., 36, and David Adam Groh, 56, on Third Street in the borough.
Fayette County Crime Stoppers will offer a reward up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone providing information will remain anonymous by contacting 1-888-404-TIPS or www.crimestoppersfayette.com.
Mark Hofmann is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at email@example.com 724-626-3539.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Masontown bakery owner hopes for recipe for success
- New office manager touts Greater Connellsville Chamber
- Scottdale funeral director to head state group
- Fayette County woman pleads guilty to trying to kill romantic rival with SUV
- New Haven to host Halloween parade on Tuesday
- Connellsville City Council pays into pension plans for police, firefighters
- ‘Trunk or Treat’ events designed to keep everyone safe
- Youth hockey team plans ‘Score a Goal for Hunger’
- ‘Faces and Voices of Connellsville’ taps local memories
- Interchange named for longtime Democratic Party leader who advocated for Mon-Fayette Expressway
- Fayette seeks ownership of building for jail