Police investigating thefts from vehicles in South Connellsville
State police at Uniontown are investigating three incidents of someone breaking into vehicles in South Connellsville and stealing money and other items.
Police said between 11:15 p.m. Sunday and 5:50 a.m. Monday, someone stole change from the unlocked vehicles of Mary Ellen Bush, 63, James Russell Groh Jr., 36, and David Adam Groh, 56, on Third Street in the borough.
Fayette County Crime Stoppers will offer a reward up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone providing information will remain anonymous by contacting 1-888-404-TIPS or www.crimestoppersfayette.com.
Mark Hofmann is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 724-626-3539.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Car, bike show to outfit police
- Home brew returns
- Falcons to host ‘Kitty Cat Game’
- ‘Zombieville’ rises again
- Apple Dumpling Festival planned at Connellsville Presbyterian Church
- Seven Springs ski patrol director honored
- Connellsville to crown homecoming queen Oct. 3
- New Frazier superintendent’s main goal: Focus on the students
- Pioneer Days a celebration of Perryopolis past
- Tyrone Presbyterian Church plans calendar party at community center
- Ambrosini won’t give up on new prison for Fayette County