Smithfield man charged with sexual assault of girl, 12
A 39-year-old Smithfield man was arrested Tuesday and charged with sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl in 2009.
Donald H. Hagner IV was charged by state police with four counts each of aggravated indecent assault and corruption of minors for the assaults that allegedly occurred at a Point Marion residence.
The alleged victim, who is now 16 years old, recently came forward with the complaint, police said.
Hagner was arraigned before Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham and ordered held in the Fayette County Prison after failing to post $100,000 bond. Hagner's preliminary hearing is scheduled for Oct. 8.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center
- ‘Bank at the Train Station’ to hold grand opening Saturday
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Dunbar woman, toddler in critical condition after high-speed crash
- Zombie Prom to benefit nonprofit
- Fall Foliage Ride/Walk scheduled for Sunday
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Connellsville’s ‘Mr. Trombone’ loves his life in small hometown
- Connellsville to honor local legend Harold Betters
- Landfill in McClellandtown assessed $20,000 penalty
- Connellsville Partner Parishes parochial vicar marks silver anniversary in priesthood