Smithfield man charged with sexual assault of girl, 12
A 39-year-old Smithfield man was arrested Tuesday and charged with sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl in 2009.
Donald H. Hagner IV was charged by state police with four counts each of aggravated indecent assault and corruption of minors for the assaults that allegedly occurred at a Point Marion residence.
The alleged victim, who is now 16 years old, recently came forward with the complaint, police said.
Hagner was arraigned before Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham and ordered held in the Fayette County Prison after failing to post $100,000 bond. Hagner's preliminary hearing is scheduled for Oct. 8.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Gaming proceeds fund emergency units
- wintry wrath on the Horizon
- Fayette officials reappoint dead man
- Fayette County zoning board considers proposed resort in Dunbar Township
- Geibel distributes new computers to each student
- Measles warning issued to Connellsville
- Major storm skips past Fay-West area
- South Connellsville Mayor Casini arraigned in gun case
- Porterfield: Donegal Christian school plans blood drive
- Connellsville business owner’s loss of pet prompts fund for animal respirators
- Demolitions worry Connellsville health board