Tax clerk's duties expanded
The Fayette County Salary Board on Wednesday reclassified a tax clerk's position to one with the added duties of overseeing grants.
Members Al Ambrosini, Sean Lally and Vince Zapotosky voted in favor of the move, which bumps the hourly rate of the position from $11.40 to $14.95. No other salary board members attended the meeting.
The tax clerk's position is vacant, Lally said. The board set no timetable on hiring anyone into the reclassified position.
Ambrosini said oversight of grants is needed to ensure funds are used appropriately and that reporting requirements are met.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- PennDOT schedules bridge meeting
- Landfill in McClellandtown assessed $20,000 penalty
- Connellsville native Stafford remembered for her generosity
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center
- Dunbar Township woman, toddler critical after crash
- 58-acre site for proposed Fayette County jail back on market
- $1.2M flowing to Connellsville through partnership program
- Connellsville Partner Parishes parochial vicar marks silver anniversary in priesthood
- Connellsville’s ‘Mr. Trombone’ loves his life in small hometown
- ‘Bank at the Train Station’ to hold grand opening Saturday
- Uniontown robbery suspect admitted guilt, detective testifies