Fayette County man accused of raping 6-year-old girl
A Point Marion man is wanted in the rape of a 6-year-old girl in 2010 in Springhill Township, state police at Uniontown said Tuesday.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Jason Travis Linderman, 30, who is charged with two counts each of rape of a child, sexual assault and corruptions of minors, involving a defendant age 18 or older.
State police, who filed the charges Tuesday before McClellandtown District Judge Randy Abraham, said they began the investigation into the rapes in September.
Trooper Heather Clem-Johnston stated that the rape and sexual assault occurred in January 2010 and that the corruption of minors incident occurred in January 2013.
Anyone with information about Linderman's whereabouts is asked to contact state police at Uniontown at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State police probe alleged plot targeting educators in Brownsville
- Valve repair needed to control water levels at Greenlick dam
- Uniontown man also charged in Connellsville burglary
- Geibel students help with Thanksgiving drive
- Hearing on plans for Dunbar Township resort off until January
- Fire hits Dunbar Township trucking business
- Connellsville woman robbed at old ice rink, she says
- Perryopolis girl excited to perform ‘Fiddler’ role
- Connellsville to kick off season with 2 big yule events
- Fayette County commissioners blame shortfall on faulty estimates
- Message of good cheer spread in Connellsville