Fayette County man accused of raping 6-year-old girl
A Point Marion man is wanted in the rape of a 6-year-old girl in 2010 in Springhill Township, state police at Uniontown said Tuesday.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Jason Travis Linderman, 30, who is charged with two counts each of rape of a child, sexual assault and corruptions of minors, involving a defendant age 18 or older.
State police, who filed the charges Tuesday before McClellandtown District Judge Randy Abraham, said they began the investigation into the rapes in September.
Trooper Heather Clem-Johnston stated that the rape and sexual assault occurred in January 2010 and that the corruption of minors incident occurred in January 2013.
Anyone with information about Linderman's whereabouts is asked to contact state police at Uniontown at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- South Connellsville Mayor Casini arraigned in gun case
- Connellsville business owner’s loss of pet prompts fund for animal respirators
- Measles warning issued to Connellsville
- Ticket sales set for Connellsville Area High School annual musical
- Man charged with robbing Uniontown service station
- Major storm skips past Fay-West area
- Fayette dad’s appeal denied in 2012 conviction
- Demolitions worry Connellsville health board
- South Connellsville mayor charged with transferring gun without council permission
- 3 donors to match, help ministries reach campaign goal
- Fayette County leader looks to election for help on prison project