Fayette County man accused of raping 6-year-old girl
A Point Marion man is wanted in the rape of a 6-year-old girl in 2010 in Springhill Township, state police at Uniontown said Tuesday.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Jason Travis Linderman, 30, who is charged with two counts each of rape of a child, sexual assault and corruptions of minors, involving a defendant age 18 or older.
State police, who filed the charges Tuesday before McClellandtown District Judge Randy Abraham, said they began the investigation into the rapes in September.
Trooper Heather Clem-Johnston stated that the rape and sexual assault occurred in January 2010 and that the corruption of minors incident occurred in January 2013.
Anyone with information about Linderman's whereabouts is asked to contact state police at Uniontown at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 2 cars strike horse near Fayette fair
- Turbine sites near properties in Fayette County threatened
- Police: Man impersonated Fayette probation officer
- Sidewalk signs pop up in downtown Connellsville
- 35th annual Dawson Grange Community Fair to get underway Monday
- Ailing youngster has wish fulfilled in day with Masontown K-9 officer
- Dunbar Twp. man held for trial in DUI fatality
- Judge: Fayette man’s statements admissible at trial in death of toddler daughter
- Letters won’t be used as evidence in North Union man’s homicide trial
- Fayette County Fair up and running
- Oglethorpe: A week in the life of a smalltown boy