Fayette County man accused of raping 6-year-old girl
A Point Marion man is wanted in the rape of a 6-year-old girl in 2010 in Springhill Township, state police at Uniontown said Tuesday.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Jason Travis Linderman, 30, who is charged with two counts each of rape of a child, sexual assault and corruptions of minors, involving a defendant age 18 or older.
State police, who filed the charges Tuesday before McClellandtown District Judge Randy Abraham, said they began the investigation into the rapes in September.
Trooper Heather Clem-Johnston stated that the rape and sexual assault occurred in January 2010 and that the corruption of minors incident occurred in January 2013.
Anyone with information about Linderman's whereabouts is asked to contact state police at Uniontown at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Redstone police sergeant put on unpaid leave in domestic dispute
- Indian Creek Valley Community Center demolition under way
- Veterans court program to begin in Fayette
- Connellsville’s St. Rita Christian Mothers to hold Nationality Day
- Purple Heart recipient from Connellsville Township soldiers on
- Connellsville Mum Festival to be held Saturday
- Police hunt for North Union shooter
- Fayette County communities proceed with proposed land bank to fight blight
- Parade of Mustangs to kick off Connellsville’s Mum Festival
- 30 days to decide fate of WCVI