Two injured in one-vehicle crash in South Union Township
Two people were flown by medical helicopter to Ruby Memorial Hospital Thursday night after being ejected from their vehicle in a one-car crash on Route 119 near Walnut Hill Road, according to state police.
David L. Kovach, 23, of Point Marion and his passenger, Precious M. Susa, 20, of Uniontown were not wearing seat belts when the 2002 Dodge Stratus driven by Kovach struck a guardrail, police said.
Susa remained in Ruby Memorial Hospital in fair condition Saturday afternoon, while a hospital spokesman said Kovach was no longer a patient at the facility.
Kovach is charged with reckless driving, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Charleroi man’s body found hours after disappearance on Youghiogheny River
- Amish items available at Wavie and Janes
- Connellsville gifted students stage ‘Living Wax Museum’
- Fayette County Salary Board approves hires
- Fayette deputy warden asks for more guards
- Emergency crews search Youghiogheny River in Layton for Charleroi man
- Connellsville Area School District rethinks grading
- Gulf War veteran restores Uniontown mansion
- Connellsville building owner uses graffiti to point out unsightly demolition debris
- Brownsville Boy Scouts make sure vets are not forgotten
- Vanderbilt council addresses abandoned homes, parking