Two injured in one-vehicle crash in South Union Township
Two people were flown by medical helicopter to Ruby Memorial Hospital Thursday night after being ejected from their vehicle in a one-car crash on Route 119 near Walnut Hill Road, according to state police.
David L. Kovach, 23, of Point Marion and his passenger, Precious M. Susa, 20, of Uniontown were not wearing seat belts when the 2002 Dodge Stratus driven by Kovach struck a guardrail, police said.
Susa remained in Ruby Memorial Hospital in fair condition Saturday afternoon, while a hospital spokesman said Kovach was no longer a patient at the facility.
Kovach is charged with reckless driving, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police
- Connellsville robbery suspect has bail modified
- Charges dropped in dad’s stabbing in South Connellsville
- Connellsville robbery suspect identified
- St. Raymond of the Mountains hosting Lenten dinners
- Fayette County board OKs Energy Corp. of America to pump water from river for drilling site
- Police: Suspect in Uniontown woman’s shooting death considered armed, dangerous
- Connellsville man sentenced to prison for role in armed robbery of pizza deliverer
- Dunbar Township plans industrial park
- South Union man who posed as Air Force pilot gets probation
- Connellsville Area Garden Club seeks design input for park upgrade