Two injured in one-vehicle crash in South Union Township
Two people were flown by medical helicopter to Ruby Memorial Hospital Thursday night after being ejected from their vehicle in a one-car crash on Route 119 near Walnut Hill Road, according to state police.
David L. Kovach, 23, of Point Marion and his passenger, Precious M. Susa, 20, of Uniontown were not wearing seat belts when the 2002 Dodge Stratus driven by Kovach struck a guardrail, police said.
Susa remained in Ruby Memorial Hospital in fair condition Saturday afternoon, while a hospital spokesman said Kovach was no longer a patient at the facility.
Kovach is charged with reckless driving, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Washington Township woman savors family’s turkey farm tradition
- Poachers blamed for wounding bear that killed pets in Connellsville Twp.
- Christmas Cheer Club back to aid needy Mon Valley kids
- Sharing the Harvest to help Connellsville programs for needy
- Saturday event to draw shoppers to small Fayette businesses
- Forbes: Family is key for the holidays
- Lemont Furnace woman dropped crack cocaine at booking center, police say
- Dunbar flood victims thankful for help
- Man charged with impersonating doctor for free Nemacolin stay
- Canteen features Woodruff tribute
- Connellsville officers get bulletproof vests