Two injured in one-vehicle crash in South Union Township
Two people were flown by medical helicopter to Ruby Memorial Hospital Thursday night after being ejected from their vehicle in a one-car crash on Route 119 near Walnut Hill Road, according to state police.
David L. Kovach, 23, of Point Marion and his passenger, Precious M. Susa, 20, of Uniontown were not wearing seat belts when the 2002 Dodge Stratus driven by Kovach struck a guardrail, police said.
Susa remained in Ruby Memorial Hospital in fair condition Saturday afternoon, while a hospital spokesman said Kovach was no longer a patient at the facility.
Kovach is charged with reckless driving, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Volunteer program circles around poverty problem in Connellsville
- For some, Dunbar Community Fest is a ‘homecoming’
- Evening of fun and games helps to fund foundation
- Frazier School Board chews over possibilities for Central Elementary
- War display planned during Dunbar Fest
- Connellsville tech center names homecoming queen
- Vote to look for property in Uniontown to expand jail draws applause
- Ground broken for 54-room Cobblestone Hotel in Connellsville
- Angels of Mercy stepping up efforts for new Fayette County animal shelter
- Central Fellowship Church, Connellsville, pastor retires after 31 years
- Everson agrees to buy 4-wheel drive vehicle