Armed robbers reportedly take TVs
Uniontown Police are investigating an armed robbery at a Pershing Court residence on Thursday afternoon.
A woman reported her son's house was being robbed by several people with guns at 1:30 p.m., according to a news release. Police responding to the unit were told three men with guns took television sets from the apartment and fled on foot.
No injuries were reported.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Uniontown Chorale Society to perform at Dawson church
- Fayette County Courthouse setting for ‘Magic and Mistletoe’
- Center at Penn State Fayette puts students on path to success
- $7K donated to help Bullskin Township boys with rare disease
- Barefoot toddlers found wandering in Uniontown Hospital lot
- Springfield Twp. family thankful despite blaze
- Quiz Bowl at Penn State Fayette gets students’ competitive juices flowing
- Covenant Community Ministries unites 4 churches in Western Pa.
- Dinner-show to kick off holiday season at Albert Gallatin
- Judge rules in favor of Seven Springs Mountain Resort over road closure