2 Fayette men jailed on child porn charges
2 men face child porn charges
Two Fayette County men are in jail on child pornography charges filed by the state attorney general's office.
Thomas Edward Hall, 60, of McClellandtown and William Earl Murray Jr., 51, of North Union are accused of using their computers to possess and distribute child pornography.
Both men are in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond each.
Hall faces a preliminary hearing before Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham and Murray faces a hearing before North Union District Judge Wendy Dennis.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- War display planned during Dunbar Fest
- Evening of fun and games helps to fund foundation
- Frazier School Board chews over possibilities for Central Elementary
- Connellsville tech center names homecoming queen
- Sheetz expansion project given OK by city zoning board
- Angels of Mercy stepping up efforts for new Fayette County animal shelter
- Central Fellowship Church, Connellsville, pastor retires after 31 years
- Ground broken for 54-room Cobblestone Hotel in Connellsville
- Uniontown man shot in foot
- Geibel Catholic in Connellsville again achieves national academic excellence
- Bullskin election violations end in plea deal for 3