2 Fayette men jailed on child porn charges
2 men face child porn charges
Two Fayette County men are in jail on child pornography charges filed by the state attorney general's office.
Thomas Edward Hall, 60, of McClellandtown and William Earl Murray Jr., 51, of North Union are accused of using their computers to possess and distribute child pornography.
Both men are in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond each.
Hall faces a preliminary hearing before Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham and Murray faces a hearing before North Union District Judge Wendy Dennis.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Western Pa. nonprofits roll dice on casino company grants
- ‘Phantom’ breezes into Laurel Highlands High School
- Rabies clinic for dogs, cats set for Saturday in Uniontown
- Creepy, kooky cast bringing ‘The Addams Family’ to Connellsville Area stage
- New Horizon 4-H member says showmanship, bonding key to showing lambs
- Fayette County motorist accused of firing shots when good Samaritans stop at crash scene
- Temp slowly rising in Fay-West area
- Connellsville robbery suspect identified
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police, claims innocence
- Dawson church fundraiser to aid those in need
- Fayette County board OKs Energy Corp. of America to pump water from river for drilling site