2 Fayette men jailed on child porn charges
2 men face child porn charges
Two Fayette County men are in jail on child pornography charges filed by the state attorney general's office.
Thomas Edward Hall, 60, of McClellandtown and William Earl Murray Jr., 51, of North Union are accused of using their computers to possess and distribute child pornography.
Both men are in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond each.
Hall faces a preliminary hearing before Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham and Murray faces a hearing before North Union District Judge Wendy Dennis.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Man’s body found hours after disappearance on Youghiogheny River
- DA’s office recused from Fayette man’s $110K cocaine case
- Connellsville gifted students bring history to life
- Emergency crews search Youghiogheny River in Layton for Charleroi man
- Connellsville Area’s $4.8M budget gap raises specter of layoffs
- Vietnam vets from Fayette recall service — and those who didn’t make it home
- Porterfield: Chestnut Ridge Volunteer Fire Company will hold its 15th annual golf outing
- Fayette deputy warden asks for more guards
- Fayette County Salary Board adds jobs, OKs additional hirings
- Connellsville Area School District rethinks grading
- Gulf War veteran restores Uniontown mansion