2 Fayette men jailed on child porn charges
2 men face child porn charges
Two Fayette County men are in jail on child pornography charges filed by the state attorney general's office.
Thomas Edward Hall, 60, of McClellandtown and William Earl Murray Jr., 51, of North Union are accused of using their computers to possess and distribute child pornography.
Both men are in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond each.
Hall faces a preliminary hearing before Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham and Murray faces a hearing before North Union District Judge Wendy Dennis.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Harlem Wizards will take to the court against Connellsville All Stars
- Somerset Trust Train Station Complex in Connellsville to hold grand opening
- Fayette to open central district court
- Connellsville council told Highlands Hospital has prevention plan for Ebola
- Frazier’s $22M school construction project moving on schedule
- Pa. candidates address equal rights, economic equity in Connellsville
- Burglars take $200 from Clark Elementary School
- Halloween fun fills Connellsville community center
- Springfield students collect hygiene items
- Dunbar Township woman, toddler critical after crash
- Statements to stand in Connellsville High School athlete’s slaying