2 Fayette men jailed on child porn charges
2 men face child porn charges
Two Fayette County men are in jail on child pornography charges filed by the state attorney general's office.
Thomas Edward Hall, 60, of McClellandtown and William Earl Murray Jr., 51, of North Union are accused of using their computers to possess and distribute child pornography.
Both men are in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond each.
Hall faces a preliminary hearing before Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham and Murray faces a hearing before North Union District Judge Wendy Dennis.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Dunbar woman, toddler in critical condition after high-speed crash
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Lower Tyrone fall cleanup scheduled for Thursday
- Ambrosini won’t give up on new prison for Fayette County
- New consignment store specializes in dance, formal wear
- Former driver’s license examiner in Fayette avoids jail for accepting bribes from refugees
- No stabbing at Connellsville Area High School
- Panel looks at staffing needs for scuttled Fayette County jail
- Uniontown woman sentenced for jail escape