Three injured in Fayette County crash
Three people were injured Tuesday in a two-vehicle accident in Fayette County, including one who was flown to a Pittsburgh hospital.
A Fayette 911 dispatcher said the accident occurred just after 7 p.m. on Breakneck Road in Bullskin.
In addition to the patient who was flown from the scene, two people were transported to Highlands Hospital in Connellsville, the dispatcher said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette woman wins $13M discrimination lawsuit
- 12th annual Connellsville Community Yard Sale around corner
- Mercer County group seeks input on trails from Connellsville
- Democratic sheriff candidates in Fayette split on responsibility of office
- Frazier School District’s credit rating downgraded
- Park, library upgrades on agenda for Connellsville Redevelopment Authority
- Connellsville community cleanup planned Saturday; volunteers needed
- Sex trafficking survivor to speak at Penn State Fayette
- Coroner identifies body in Yough River as Carnegie man
- Dunbar Borough Elementary accepting children for Pre-K Counts program
- Incumbent coroner, underling seek Dem nod in race for Fayette coroner