Three injured in Fayette County crash
Three people were injured Tuesday in a two-vehicle accident in Fayette County, including one who was flown to a Pittsburgh hospital.
A Fayette 911 dispatcher said the accident occurred just after 7 p.m. on Breakneck Road in Bullskin.
In addition to the patient who was flown from the scene, two people were transported to Highlands Hospital in Connellsville, the dispatcher said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Geibel seniors land lead roles
- Rabies clinic for dogs, cats set for Saturday in Uniontown
- St. Rita of Cascia Roman Catholic Church marks centennial in Connellsville
- New Horizon 4-H member says showmanship, bonding key to showing lambs
- Western Pa. nonprofits roll dice on casino company grants
- Carnegie Free Library plans Big Book Sale
- Fayette County motorist accused of firing shots when good Samaritans stop at crash scene
- Creepy, kooky cast bringing ‘The Addams Family’ to Connellsville Area stage
- Fayette tourism ambassadors sought
- ‘Change to Change Lives’ campaign under way in Connellsville
- Connellsville Area Garden Club seeks design input for park upgrade