Three injured in Fayette County crash
Three people were injured Tuesday in a two-vehicle accident in Fayette County, including one who was flown to a Pittsburgh hospital.
A Fayette 911 dispatcher said the accident occurred just after 7 p.m. on Breakneck Road in Bullskin.
In addition to the patient who was flown from the scene, two people were transported to Highlands Hospital in Connellsville, the dispatcher said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Uniontown homicide suspect says high blood sugar level should negate statements to police
- Fayette County residents warned muggy weather could cause health problems
- Former Fayette commissioner plans run as independent
- Attempted homicide charge dropped in Bullskin bat beating, but man held for trial on other counts
- North Fayette municipal authority awaits study on water
- Man charged with threats against Fayette firefighters
- Connellsville police search for armed robber
- Police: Woman tried to stab man in Fayette home
- Police seeking suspect in Fayette motel robbery
- Hundreds to participate in Nicholson Memorial Bike Run to benefit cancer patients
- 3 charged in Fayette County shooting