Uniontown woman dies from stab wounds after bar fight
A Uniontown woman died early Saturday morning of stab wounds after a fight at a Fayette County bar, state police said.
Rashaunda Fitzgerald, 21, was stabbed about 1:45 a.m. at the Goal Post Lounge in Georges Township. She was taken to Uniontown Hospital where she later died, police said.
During the fight, three other men — Trenton Branch, 25, Montaque Wilson, 21, and Cornell Neal, 25, all of Uniontown — sustained non-life-threatening stab wounds and lacerations. Wilson was flown to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in Oakland for further treatment, police said.
Police said the victims are not cooperating with the investigation. Police are asking anyone that was at the Goal Post Lounge on Friday night who may have information to call the Uniontown state police barracks at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County history could fetch big bucks at Ohio auction
- Salvation Army kicks off annual kettle campaign
- Deer processing fee waived for Hunters Sharing the Harvest participants
- Washington Township woman savors family’s turkey farm tradition
- Connellsville officers get bulletproof vests
- Porterfield: Hunters’ breakfast buffet planned at Mill Run Grille
- Man charged with impersonating doctor for free Nemacolin stay
- Poachers blamed for wounding bear that killed pets in Connellsville Twp.
- Lemont Furnace woman dropped crack cocaine at booking center, police say
- Ex-turnpike worker gets 16 years in child porn case
- Valve repair needed to control water levels at Greenlick dam