Uniontown woman dies from stab wounds after bar fight
A Uniontown woman died early Saturday morning of stab wounds after a fight at a Fayette County bar, state police said.
Rashaunda Fitzgerald, 21, was stabbed about 1:45 a.m. at the Goal Post Lounge in Georges Township. She was taken to Uniontown Hospital where she later died, police said.
During the fight, three other men — Trenton Branch, 25, Montaque Wilson, 21, and Cornell Neal, 25, all of Uniontown — sustained non-life-threatening stab wounds and lacerations. Wilson was flown to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in Oakland for further treatment, police said.
Police said the victims are not cooperating with the investigation. Police are asking anyone that was at the Goal Post Lounge on Friday night who may have information to call the Uniontown state police barracks at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Students learn team building at Fluid Power Challenge at Penn State Fayette
- Uniontown Art Club reaches Summit
- Buckwheat, pancake supper fundraiser tradition for Ohiopyle firefighters
- Fayette County auto dealer under fire for loans
- Curtain rises on Penn State Fayette’s Shakespeare Festival
- Uniontown blaze under investigation
- Fayette man to ask U.S. high court to block retrial in 1987 homicide case
- Judge halts Mt. Pleasant veterinarian’s effort to start clinic
- Ghost, legends to haunt halls of Connellsville library
- Bullskin Opry scheduled for Saturday at grange hall in Mt. Pleasant
- McCarthy: Yoga classes return to Connellsville library