Uniontown woman dies from stab wounds after bar fight
A Uniontown woman died early Saturday morning of stab wounds after a fight at a Fayette County bar, state police said.
Rashaunda Fitzgerald, 21, was stabbed about 1:45 a.m. at the Goal Post Lounge in Georges Township. She was taken to Uniontown Hospital where she later died, police said.
During the fight, three other men — Trenton Branch, 25, Montaque Wilson, 21, and Cornell Neal, 25, all of Uniontown — sustained non-life-threatening stab wounds and lacerations. Wilson was flown to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in Oakland for further treatment, police said.
Police said the victims are not cooperating with the investigation. Police are asking anyone that was at the Goal Post Lounge on Friday night who may have information to call the Uniontown state police barracks at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Veterans court program to begin in Fayette
- Fayette County chop shop operation nets jail time, payment of restitution
- Connellsville Mum Festival to be held Saturday
- Connellsville’s St. Rita Christian Mothers to hold Nationality Day
- Indian Creek Valley Community Center demolition under way
- Purple Heart recipient from Connellsville Township soldiers on
- Living History: Uniontown man aboard USS San Diego duing Japan’s WWII surrender
- Lynn: DL&V fire department selling tickets for Sportsmen’s Bash
- Police hunt for North Union shooter
- Woman killed in Fayette County van-motorcycle collision