Uniontown woman dies from stab wounds after bar fight
A Uniontown woman died early Saturday morning of stab wounds after a fight at a Fayette County bar, state police said.
Rashaunda Fitzgerald, 21, was stabbed about 1:45 a.m. at the Goal Post Lounge in Georges Township. She was taken to Uniontown Hospital where she later died, police said.
During the fight, three other men — Trenton Branch, 25, Montaque Wilson, 21, and Cornell Neal, 25, all of Uniontown — sustained non-life-threatening stab wounds and lacerations. Wilson was flown to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in Oakland for further treatment, police said.
Police said the victims are not cooperating with the investigation. Police are asking anyone that was at the Goal Post Lounge on Friday night who may have information to call the Uniontown state police barracks at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mercer County group seeks input on trails from Connellsville
- Fayette woman wins $13M discrimination lawsuit
- Democratic sheriff candidates in Fayette split on responsibility of office
- Park, library upgrades on agenda for Connellsville Redevelopment Authority
- Frazier School District’s credit rating downgraded
- 12th annual Connellsville Community Yard Sale around corner
- Incumbent coroner, underling seek Dem nod in race for Fayette coroner
- Bullskin Township Elementary student council gets students involved
- Sex trafficking survivor to speak at Penn State Fayette
- Dawson church to present spring smorgasbord
- Connellsville wants to fill city-owned buildings