Lemont Furnace man sought on drug charges
A second bench warrant has been issued for a man who failed to appear in 2009 for trial on charges of drug possession and resisting arrest charges filed by state police.
Edgar James Friend Jr., 34, of Lemont Furnace had been free on $10,000 bail on the 2008 charges, court records show.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective James Caccimelio at the Fayette County District Attorney's office at 724-430-1245, or call 911 or Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPs.
A reward of up to $1,000 is possible.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Area students’ Mustache Clubs raise thousands for charity, research
- South Connellsville Mayor Casini to stand trial in gun theft
- Mill Run taxidermist honored at North American Taxidermy Championship
- Construction of Speedway in Perryopolis to affect traffic
- Defense attorney in Connellsville shooting challenges account of officer who resigned while under investigation
- Connellsville fundraiser for girl, 8, adds ‘run at your convenience’ virtual component
- Red Cross says blood supply runs short in Greater Allegheny region
- Tenebrae returns for Connellsville’s St. Rita Roman Catholic Church
- Connellsville Recreation Board installs signs in parks
- Connellsville Housing Authority properties to get upgrades
- Improvements sought for Dickerson Run Park in Liberty