Lemont Furnace man sought on drug charges
A second bench warrant has been issued for a man who failed to appear in 2009 for trial on charges of drug possession and resisting arrest charges filed by state police.
Edgar James Friend Jr., 34, of Lemont Furnace had been free on $10,000 bail on the 2008 charges, court records show.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective James Caccimelio at the Fayette County District Attorney's office at 724-430-1245, or call 911 or Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPs.
A reward of up to $1,000 is possible.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Leonard finishes season with Braves’ AAA affiliate
- Lynn: Vanderbilt church to sponsor rabies clinic
- Connellsville area’s weather into December could be mixed bag
- Volunteer program circles around poverty problem in Connellsville
- For some, Dunbar Community Fest is a ‘homecoming’
- War display planned during Dunbar Fest
- Evening of fun and games helps to fund foundation
- Frazier School Board chews over possibilities for Central Elementary
- Porterfield: County Line Church planning spaghetti dinner
- Connellsville tech center names homecoming queen
- Geibel Catholic in Connellsville again achieves national academic excellence