Lemont Furnace man sought on drug charges
A second bench warrant has been issued for a man who failed to appear in 2009 for trial on charges of drug possession and resisting arrest charges filed by state police.
Edgar James Friend Jr., 34, of Lemont Furnace had been free on $10,000 bail on the 2008 charges, court records show.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective James Caccimelio at the Fayette County District Attorney's office at 724-430-1245, or call 911 or Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPs.
A reward of up to $1,000 is possible.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville building owner uses graffiti to point out unsightly demolition debris
- Gulf War veteran restores Uniontown mansion
- South Connellsville man has fond memories of service in Navy
- Lynn: Memorial Day service to be held in Tri-Town area
- Army unit reunites to honor fallen comrade in Uniontown
- Brownsville Boy Scouts make sure vets are not forgotten
- Keepsake ornament depicts Dunbar church history
- Vanderbilt council addresses abandoned homes, parking
- Connellsville details its Memorial Day parade lineup
- Washington County native to lead Farmington arts center
- Civil War Festival preparations set