2 juveniles die in collision near Uniontown
Two juveniles were killed as a result of a crash Wednesday afternoon in Fayette County, state police at Uniontown said.
One died at the scene and a second at Uniontown Hospital, according to Fayette 911.
State police said witnesses reported that the vehicle carrying the four was speeding when the driver lost control and collided with an oncoming vehicle at 2:50 p.m. on Walnut Hill Road near Route 119. The two who were killed were passengers; the others suffered major injuries, police said.
The female driver of the other vehicle, who was not identified, sustained minor injuries,
Police did not release the victims' names. No additional information has been released by the county coroner's office.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Geibel announces homecoming court
- York Avenue Bridge could remain 1 lane for 3-5 years
- WCVI owner: Building not that bad
- Project Talent fills Connellsville community center with creepy things
- Zombie Prom to benefit nonprofit
- Tangled Up in Brew beer festival returns to Connellsville
- Apple Dumpling Festival planned at Connellsville Presbyterian Church
- Fayette County officials respond to complaints about jail
- Car, bike show to outfit South Connellsville police
- Uniontown man to stand trial on drug, gun charges
- Falcons to host ‘Kitty Cat Game’