2 juveniles die in collision near Uniontown
Two juveniles were killed as a result of a crash Wednesday afternoon in Fayette County, state police at Uniontown said.
One died at the scene and a second at Uniontown Hospital, according to Fayette 911.
State police said witnesses reported that the vehicle carrying the four was speeding when the driver lost control and collided with an oncoming vehicle at 2:50 p.m. on Walnut Hill Road near Route 119. The two who were killed were passengers; the others suffered major injuries, police said.
The female driver of the other vehicle, who was not identified, sustained minor injuries,
Police did not release the victims' names. No additional information has been released by the county coroner's office.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Connellsville council expected to set budget meetings
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Lower Tyrone fall cleanup scheduled for Thursday
- Bedford woman’s works on display at Fayette law library
- New consignment store specializes in dance, formal wear
- PA Core Standards concern many
- Refurbishing Uniontown church’s grotto is Eagle Scout project
- 6 suspected dealers nabbed in Fayette County
- Connellsville’s ‘Mr. Trombone’ loves his life in small hometown
- Ambrosini won’t give up on new prison for Fayette County