2 juveniles die in collision near Uniontown
Two juveniles were killed as a result of a crash Wednesday afternoon in Fayette County, state police at Uniontown said.
One died at the scene and a second at Uniontown Hospital, according to Fayette 911.
State police said witnesses reported that the vehicle carrying the four was speeding when the driver lost control and collided with an oncoming vehicle at 2:50 p.m. on Walnut Hill Road near Route 119. The two who were killed were passengers; the others suffered major injuries, police said.
The female driver of the other vehicle, who was not identified, sustained minor injuries,
Police did not release the victims' names. No additional information has been released by the county coroner's office.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Snow removal ordinance discussed by Connellsville Health Board
- Gun stolen from Fayette courthouse, used in suicide
- 4 seek 3 spots on Vanderbilt council in Democratic primary
- Fire damages state Rep. Ryan Warner’s office in North Union
- Geibel grad dreams big, lands role in second feature film
- Fire at North Union industrial building ruled accidental
- National veterans charity to receive funds raised in Connellsville pageant
- Connellsville gets spring scouring
- Couple hope Connellsville shop will attract trail users
- 3 oppose incumbent GOP Fayette commissioner
- Connellsville, Fayette officials vow to find solution to WCVI building problem