2 juveniles die in collision near Uniontown
Two juveniles were killed as a result of a crash Wednesday afternoon in Fayette County, state police at Uniontown said.
One died at the scene and a second at Uniontown Hospital, according to Fayette 911.
State police said witnesses reported that the vehicle carrying the four was speeding when the driver lost control and collided with an oncoming vehicle at 2:50 p.m. on Walnut Hill Road near Route 119. The two who were killed were passengers; the others suffered major injuries, police said.
The female driver of the other vehicle, who was not identified, sustained minor injuries,
Police did not release the victims' names. No additional information has been released by the county coroner's office.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Fayette County assistant DA named
- Engine roar lures fans to Fayette County Fair Demolition Derby
- 2 dead in Bullskin crash
- Barn fire no obstacle to opening of farm store near Dawson
- Earlier start, free meals among changes as Connellsville Area schools start Monday
- Pair of suspects sought in South Union robbery
- Record golf ball collection drives Connellsville native
- Fayette County firefighters group elects new president
- Fire heavily damages Connellsville home
- Fayette County man killed in ATV accident
- Connellsville council ballot replacement submitted