Police seek Bullskin driver in reported road rage
Police seek driver
in reported road rage
State police are trying to identify a woman involved in a road rage incident reported in Bullskin Township.
Trooper Stefani A. Plume said the confrontation occurred along Breakiron Road late Wednesday afternoon.
A female motorist said her vehicle was being followed by a car driven by another motorist who apparently became upset with her driving.
The enraged female driver then used her car to intentionally hit the other vehicle, according to police.
No injuries were reported.
Witnesses described the aggressor's vehicle as a four-door, silver Chevrolet Cavalier, Plume said.
The driver was described as a young white female who fled north on Breakiron Road after the collision.
“Prior to the incident taking place, witnesses said the vehicle in question was seen in the area — leading investigators to believe the driver may live somewhere close,” Plume said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Redevelopment Authority’s future at risk
- Permit for Connellsville hotel still in hands of state
- Perry cracks down on trash accounts
- Normalville singer’s dream coming true
- Man says fall cost him a leg, sues Uniontown auto shop
- Man accused in crash that killed Export driver rejects plea offer
- Lone robber holds up Vanderbilt store
- Show on stilts comes to Connellsville
- Mother of Fayette County killer wants to testify in closed courtroom
- Woman threatened with knife at ATM in Uniontown
- Connellsville Recreation Board revives Tangled Up in Brew