Police seek Bullskin driver in reported road rage
Police seek driver
in reported road rage
State police are trying to identify a woman involved in a road rage incident reported in Bullskin Township.
Trooper Stefani A. Plume said the confrontation occurred along Breakiron Road late Wednesday afternoon.
A female motorist said her vehicle was being followed by a car driven by another motorist who apparently became upset with her driving.
The enraged female driver then used her car to intentionally hit the other vehicle, according to police.
No injuries were reported.
Witnesses described the aggressor's vehicle as a four-door, silver Chevrolet Cavalier, Plume said.
The driver was described as a young white female who fled north on Breakiron Road after the collision.
“Prior to the incident taking place, witnesses said the vehicle in question was seen in the area — leading investigators to believe the driver may live somewhere close,” Plume said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Geibel announces Homecoming court
- With no cases ready, Fayette judge sends jurors home
- Central Fellowship Church in Connellsville welcomes Anderson as pastor
- Connellsville still wants requests for grant funding
- Fayette man acquitted in sex assaults
- Perry supervisors adopt tentative budget
- Fayette County auto dealer under fire for loans
- McCarthy: Highlands Hospital Auxiliary to host book sale
- Saltlick road problem fixed
- Connellsville boy enjoys VFD visit; 3-year-old asks for fireman’s coat, hat