Connellsville, Bullskin set annual cleanup dates
Cleanup day in Connellsville has been scheduled for May 10.
Items to be picked up should be placed at curbside the night before. Items that cannot be picked up include televisions, computers, tires, wet paint, auto parts, hazardous wastes and appliances containing CFCs.
Advanced Disposal is the city's garbage collector which will be conducting the cleanup in Connellsville.
In Bullskin, spring cleanup is scheduled for May 5-9.
Residents should set items out for pickup this weekend.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Charges withdrawn against Fayette parents accused of keeping dead dog
- PA Core Standards survey link now on Connellsville district’s website
- Building collapses in Connellsville; mound of debris lands in street
- Fayette DA urges end to verbal warfare
- Connellsville parents ask after $14K in baseball club money
- Annual book sale to be held Saturday at Connellsville’s Carnegie library
- Skyliners to perform in Connellsville
- Connellsville focuses on revenues at first budget meeting
- Bullskin supervisors award bids for Spruce Hollow Road bridge project
- CAHS announces 2015 spring musical
- Former Holy Trinity church to be remembered in Geibel service