Dunbar man charged with assaulting 4-year-old
A Dunbar man been charged with assaulting a 4-year-old child he was baby-sitting in April 2013, according to state police.
Chad Miller, 26, was arraigned Thursday before Connellsville District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr. on charges of aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault and indecent exposure.
Police began investigating a possible sexual assault in June, after the child made statements to a relative about what Miller allegedly did to her while she was in his care.
Following arraignment, Miller was placed in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail.
He faces a preliminary hearing May 23 before Smock District Judge Richard Kasunic II.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Breakneck Church to hold flea market, bake sale
- Old water treatment plant in Dunbar Township destroyed by fire
- Security tightened at Fayette courthouse; Westmoreland says its procedures are sufficient
- Contest seeks Fayette student entries to name road to jail
- Sirochman: Fayette genealogy workshop planned for Wednesday
- Motorcyclist listed as fair after Fayette County crash
- Fayette fair queen, princess are crowned
- Dunbar Twp. man held for trial in DUI fatality
- Fayette County Fair celebrates 60th anniversary
- Sisters of St. Basil to host 80th pilgrimage to Uniontown
- Residents plan town-hall style meeting on Connellsville’s proposed abandoned building ordinance