Dunbar man charged with assaulting 4-year-old
A Dunbar man been charged with assaulting a 4-year-old child he was baby-sitting in April 2013, according to state police.
Chad Miller, 26, was arraigned Thursday before Connellsville District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr. on charges of aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault and indecent exposure.
Police began investigating a possible sexual assault in June, after the child made statements to a relative about what Miller allegedly did to her while she was in his care.
Following arraignment, Miller was placed in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail.
He faces a preliminary hearing May 23 before Smock District Judge Richard Kasunic II.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 58-acre site for proposed Fayette County jail back on market
- $1.2M coming to Connellsville through partnership program
- ‘Bank at the Train Station’ to hold grand opening Saturday
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center
- Dunbar Township woman, toddler critical after crash
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Ambrosini won’t give up on new prison for Fayette County
- Bedford woman’s works on display at Fayette law library
- Refurbishing Uniontown church’s grotto is Eagle Scout project
- Appeals court throws out judgment against Albert Gallatin Area in teacher sex case