Dunbar man charged with assaulting 4-year-old
A Dunbar man been charged with assaulting a 4-year-old child he was baby-sitting in April 2013, according to state police.
Chad Miller, 26, was arraigned Thursday before Connellsville District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr. on charges of aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault and indecent exposure.
Police began investigating a possible sexual assault in June, after the child made statements to a relative about what Miller allegedly did to her while she was in his care.
Following arraignment, Miller was placed in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail.
He faces a preliminary hearing May 23 before Smock District Judge Richard Kasunic II.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Uniontown self-help book author finds ‘Inner Peace’ through writing
- A Christmas story: Childhood holiday in Dunbar recollected
- Trinity United Presbyterian offers Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Uniontown man charged with raping 2 girls
- Connellsville teen charged in attack on 80-year-old man, daughter allowed to play high school basketball
- Uniontown programs get $900K
- Fallen Perryopolis police officer chased his dream
- Normalville church performs Christmas play
- Fayette inmate represents self at hearing
- No tax increase for Everson next year