Dunbar man charged with assaulting 4-year-old
A Dunbar man been charged with assaulting a 4-year-old child he was baby-sitting in April 2013, according to state police.
Chad Miller, 26, was arraigned Thursday before Connellsville District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr. on charges of aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault and indecent exposure.
Police began investigating a possible sexual assault in June, after the child made statements to a relative about what Miller allegedly did to her while she was in his care.
Following arraignment, Miller was placed in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail.
He faces a preliminary hearing May 23 before Smock District Judge Richard Kasunic II.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville man charged in shooting
- Connellsville’s blighted property ordinance overcomes first hurdle
- New Haven Hose puts new truck into commission in Connellsville
- Atkins’ teachers, students to hold Summer Jam
- Connellsville — a model trail town
- Defense in Connellsville teen’s fatal shooting wants suspect’s statements to police suppressed
- Connellsville’s Francis Avenue project could begin in fall
- Connellsville’s Wednesday Walk to feature railroads with WWII connections
- Science is focus of Connellsville library’s survivor challenge
- Connellsville board to re-advertise sale of closed Zach Connell building
- Everson signs off on loan for sewage treatment plant