Dunbar man charged with assaulting 4-year-old
A Dunbar man been charged with assaulting a 4-year-old child he was baby-sitting in April 2013, according to state police.
Chad Miller, 26, was arraigned Thursday before Connellsville District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr. on charges of aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault and indecent exposure.
Police began investigating a possible sexual assault in June, after the child made statements to a relative about what Miller allegedly did to her while she was in his care.
Following arraignment, Miller was placed in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail.
He faces a preliminary hearing May 23 before Smock District Judge Richard Kasunic II.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Uniontown man charged with rape
- Pedestrian struck on East Crawford Avenue in Connellsville
- Man shot in leg outside Uniontown apartment
- Connellsville Canteen to host lecture on American home front during WWII
- Masontown police car vandalized
- Judge rules in favor of Seven Springs Mountain Resort over road closure
- Springfield Twp. family thankful despite blaze
- Juvenile accused in Uniontown store burglary
- Quiz Bowl at Penn State Fayette gets students’ competitive juices flowing
- Center at Penn State Fayette puts students on path to success