Dunbar man charged with assaulting 4-year-old
A Dunbar man been charged with assaulting a 4-year-old child he was baby-sitting in April 2013, according to state police.
Chad Miller, 26, was arraigned Thursday before Connellsville District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr. on charges of aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault and indecent exposure.
Police began investigating a possible sexual assault in June, after the child made statements to a relative about what Miller allegedly did to her while she was in his care.
Following arraignment, Miller was placed in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail.
He faces a preliminary hearing May 23 before Smock District Judge Richard Kasunic II.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Father-and-son blacksmiths still firing up forge in Farmington
- Building damaged, no injuries after Fayette recycling center fire
- Connellsville foundation preserves local theater treasure
- Mill Run woman sentenced in daughter’s death
- Porterfield: Fish dinner benefits Normalville Fire auxiliary
- Dormant Connellsville community committee donates $3.7K
- Connellsville area’s secular, parochial schools push students to excel academically, technologically, leaders say
- Uniontown songwriter draws big inspiration from Bigfoot for new CD
- Connellsville OKs gas company agreements
- Connellsville hospital, library join to raise autism awareness
- Lynn: Fayette churches plan special Easter celebration services