Dunbar man charged with assaulting 4-year-old
A Dunbar man been charged with assaulting a 4-year-old child he was baby-sitting in April 2013, according to state police.
Chad Miller, 26, was arraigned Thursday before Connellsville District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr. on charges of aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault and indecent exposure.
Police began investigating a possible sexual assault in June, after the child made statements to a relative about what Miller allegedly did to her while she was in his care.
Following arraignment, Miller was placed in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail.
He faces a preliminary hearing May 23 before Smock District Judge Richard Kasunic II.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Phantom’ breezes into Laurel Highlands High School
- Western Pa. nonprofits roll dice on casino company grants
- New Horizon 4-H member says showmanship, bonding key to showing lambs
- Creepy, kooky cast bringing ‘The Addams Family’ to Connellsville Area stage
- Fayette County motorist accused of firing shots when good Samaritans stop at crash scene
- Temp slowly rising in Fay-West area
- Connellsville robbery suspect has bail modified
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police, claims innocence
- Charges dropped in dad’s stabbing in South Connellsville
- Springhill district judge candidate touts ‘passion for justice’
- Temp slowly rising