'Desperate' man robs Dairy Queen in South Union
A man handed a Dairy Queen employee a note indicating he was “desperate” when he robbed the store on Friday, police said.
State police at Uniontown said the man entered the ice cream shop on West Main Street at 6:13 p.m., showed an employee a handwritten note that said “Give me all the money. I'm desperate,” and indicated he had a gun.
The employee gave the man an unknown amount of money from the cash register and the man fled in a white, 2009 Chevrolet Impala that had been reported stolen earlier in the day.
The robber is a white male, approximately 30 years old with brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing a black ball cap, long sleeved blue T-shirt, blue denim shorts, white socks, black sneakers and black sunglasses. The car has a Pennsylvania registration — GSD 9849.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County man injured in WV fireworks mishap
- Connellsville pavilion, horseshoes to preserve woman’s memory
- Connellsville church group eases anguish of losing a pet
- 87th St. Rita’s Festival scheduled in Connellsville
- Connellsville-area municipalities getting less return from gas impact fees
- Geibel Catholic acting, music camp enters 4th year
- Historical society aims to preserve Connellsville connections to conflicts
- Aaron’s building review planned
- Uniontown set for free summer concert series
- Artist of the month from Chalk Hill goes back to nature
- Funeral planned for Connellsville teen who died in crash