Police probe German township infant's broken leg
State police are investigating how a 1-year-old girl's leg was broken on Friday.
Authorities were called to Uniontown Hospital after the girl's grandmother took her there for treatment, according to police.
Police said the girl's father told them he was visiting her when they decided to play on a trampoline. The father told investigators that “he was holding the child and would drop down to his buttocks and bounce on the trampoline,” according to a news release.
The father said he was unaware the child was injured when he completed his visit and left the house.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Brooklyn man’s cross-state taxi ride leads straight to jail in Uniontown
- Masontown woman charged with leaving infant in hot vehicle
- Rockin’ Ribfest in Connellsville on weekend
- Connellsville Redevelopment Authority receives $47K in grant funds
- Connellsville Area Career and Technical Center students to attend post-secondary schools
- Henry: Family fun, fireworks this weekend in Connellsville
- Librarian chronicles history of Fayette County executions
- Masontown woman seeks probationary program in theft case
- Uniontown natives’ charity honors friend wounded in Afghanistan
- Advocates peddle development on Sheepskin Trail
- Weather batters Connellsville-area bike trail