Police probe German township infant's broken leg
State police are investigating how a 1-year-old girl's leg was broken on Friday.
Authorities were called to Uniontown Hospital after the girl's grandmother took her there for treatment, according to police.
Police said the girl's father told them he was visiting her when they decided to play on a trampoline. The father told investigators that “he was holding the child and would drop down to his buttocks and bounce on the trampoline,” according to a news release.
The father said he was unaware the child was injured when he completed his visit and left the house.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville planners OK hotel proposal
- Local lawmakers question Wolf’s budget plan
- Program recognizes Connellsville Career and Technical Center students
- Officials: Fay-West residents must stay prepared for bad weather
- Man admits to posing as doctor to con Nemacolin resort
- Uniontown woman testifies she feared for life in robbery
- Laurel Highlands Ambassador Program offers insight into history of Connellsville coal, coke region
- Mt. Pleasant council picks police chief
- ‘Hairspray Jr.’ comes to Connellsville
- Creepy, kooky cast bringing ‘The Addams Family’ to Connellsville Area stage
- St. Rita of Cascia Roman Catholic Church marks centennial in Connellsville