Police probe German township infant's broken leg
State police are investigating how a 1-year-old girl's leg was broken on Friday.
Authorities were called to Uniontown Hospital after the girl's grandmother took her there for treatment, according to police.
Police said the girl's father told them he was visiting her when they decided to play on a trampoline. The father told investigators that “he was holding the child and would drop down to his buttocks and bounce on the trampoline,” according to a news release.
The father said he was unaware the child was injured when he completed his visit and left the house.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Big future seen for former Fayette grocery warehouse
- Twin pizza shop owners in Connellsville rise to The Challenge
- Fayette County relies on Westmoreland response team for pet rescues
- Report on cause of Uniontown train derailment not due for weeks
- Connellsville mother leads charge for medical marijuana
- Everson dealing with water issues
- Uniontown woman goes on trial as driver in fatal wreck
- Supervisor testifies in trial of woman charged in deadly North Union crash
- New owners have big plans for Fayette County landmark Braddock Inn
- Developer denied ‘affordable housing’ variance in Masontown
- Conn-Area, Geibel Catholic open houses Sunday