Police probe German township infant's broken leg
State police are investigating how a 1-year-old girl's leg was broken on Friday.
Authorities were called to Uniontown Hospital after the girl's grandmother took her there for treatment, according to police.
Police said the girl's father told them he was visiting her when they decided to play on a trampoline. The father told investigators that “he was holding the child and would drop down to his buttocks and bounce on the trampoline,” according to a news release.
The father said he was unaware the child was injured when he completed his visit and left the house.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Gun stolen from Fayette courthouse, used in suicide
- Fire damages state Rep. Ryan Warner’s office in North Union
- 4 seek 3 spots on Vanderbilt council in Democratic primary
- Snow removal ordinance discussed by Connellsville Health Board
- Geibel grad dreams big, lands role in second feature film
- Couple hope Connellsville shop will attract trail users
- Fire at North Union industrial building ruled accidental
- Connellsville-region grads to converge for Golden Reunion
- THON plaque marks campus’ $1M milestone
- National veterans charity to receive funds raised in Connellsville pageant
- Connellsville gets spring scouring