Motorcyclist injured in Brownsville crash
A motorcyclist was injured Sunday night in an accident in Brownsville, a Fayette County 911 spokeswoman said.
Emergency responders set up a landing zone for an emergency medical helicopter to land and fly the injured motorcyclist to an area hospital, the spokeswoman said.
The one-vehicle accident occurred on Market Street at 9:56 p.m., Fayette County 911 said.
Brownsville police could not be reached to comment on Monday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Emergency crews search Youghiogheny River in Layton for Charleroi man
- DA’s office recused from Fayette man’s $110K cocaine case
- Connellsville gifted students bring history to life
- Porterfield: Chestnut Ridge Volunteer Fire Company will hold its 15th annual golf outing
- Connellsville Area School District rethinks grading
- Fayette deputy warden asks for more guards
- Fayette County Salary Board adds jobs, OKs additional hirings
- Gulf War veteran restores Uniontown mansion
- Connellsville Area’s $4.8M budget gap raises specter of layoffs
- Washington County native to lead Farmington arts center
- Young Connellsville maestro composes, conducts