Motorcyclist injured in Brownsville crash
A motorcyclist was injured Sunday night in an accident in Brownsville, a Fayette County 911 spokeswoman said.
Emergency responders set up a landing zone for an emergency medical helicopter to land and fly the injured motorcyclist to an area hospital, the spokeswoman said.
The one-vehicle accident occurred on Market Street at 9:56 p.m., Fayette County 911 said.
Brownsville police could not be reached to comment on Monday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Senator opens Connellsville office
- 3 donors to match, help ministries reach campaign goal
- Big future seen for former Fayette grocery warehouse
- Twin pizza shop owners in Connellsville rise to The Challenge
- Lynn: Brownfield Seniors schedule Valentine Dinner
- Fayette County relies on Westmoreland response team for pet rescues
- Uniontown woman goes on trial as driver in fatal wreck
- Supervisor testifies in trial of woman charged in deadly North Union crash
- New owners have big plans for Fayette County landmark Braddock Inn
- Fayette woman wanted on kidnapping charge involving 6-year-old
- Report on cause of Uniontown train derailment not due for weeks