Motorcyclist injured in Brownsville crash
A motorcyclist was injured Sunday night in an accident in Brownsville, a Fayette County 911 spokeswoman said.
Emergency responders set up a landing zone for an emergency medical helicopter to land and fly the injured motorcyclist to an area hospital, the spokeswoman said.
The one-vehicle accident occurred on Market Street at 9:56 p.m., Fayette County 911 said.
Brownsville police could not be reached to comment on Monday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville burning rules set to kick in
- Everson volunteer firefighters set to sell hoagies
- Inaugural food, toy drive slated for Connellsville
- Connellsville man admitted drinking, fighting with victim before deadly 2013 crash, trooper testifies
- Fayette County judge refuses to dismiss dragging case against Hiller man
- Connellsville Area High School Chamber Ensemble awaiting word on sing-off
- Perryopolis police officer dies in Route 51 crash
- Torture argument allowed in Connellsville homicide case
- Connellsville Area High School Patriots participate in Wreaths Across America
- Betters is recognized at Connellsville Canteen
- Connellsville Redevelopment Authority keeps $20,000 surplus in budget