Motorcyclist injured in Brownsville crash
A motorcyclist was injured Sunday night in an accident in Brownsville, a Fayette County 911 spokeswoman said.
Emergency responders set up a landing zone for an emergency medical helicopter to land and fly the injured motorcyclist to an area hospital, the spokeswoman said.
The one-vehicle accident occurred on Market Street at 9:56 p.m., Fayette County 911 said.
Brownsville police could not be reached to comment on Monday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ten Commandments monument in Connellsville moves to church property next to senior high
- Connellsville Chamber to honor Falcon Foundation at Gatsby gala Oct. 24
- Bullskin Township/Connellsville Township authority seeks contractor for sewer line
- Road issues broached in Springfield Township
- Rep. Stefano’s 6th coffee conversation centers on budget impasse, taxes
- Connellsville church’s coffeehouse events in 5th season
- Geibel announces Homecoming court
- Mt. Zion Community Church to hold revival meeting
- With no cases ready, Fayette judge sends jurors home
- Central Fellowship Church in Connellsville welcomes Anderson as pastor
- Connellsville boy enjoys VFD visit; 3-year-old asks for fireman’s coat, hat