Fairchance customers urged to boil water
Customers of the Fairchance Borough Water Department in Fayette County are under a boil-water advisory until further notice after a water line break Friday.
A tape-recorded message on the department's emergency line advised that customers should boil water “as a precaution” until further notice due to the break, which has been repaired.
The department services a 3.5-square-mile area in the borough and Georges Township.
Repeated attempts to reach department officials for comment Monday were unsuccessful.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Canteen features Woodruff tribute
- Henry: Day of shopping planned at Connellsville library
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Brownsville Area Middle School administrator placed on leave in threat investigation
- Connellsville to kick off season with 2 big yule events
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center fundraising house tour returns after break
- Message of good cheer spread in Connellsville
- Man faces multiple charges after chase in Uniontown
- Vandergrift church to host hunter breakfast
- Valve repair needed to control water levels at Greenlick dam
- Geibel junior’s Eagle Scout project benefits parishioners