Fairchance customers urged to boil water
Customers of the Fairchance Borough Water Department in Fayette County are under a boil-water advisory until further notice after a water line break Friday.
A tape-recorded message on the department's emergency line advised that customers should boil water “as a precaution” until further notice due to the break, which has been repaired.
The department services a 3.5-square-mile area in the borough and Georges Township.
Repeated attempts to reach department officials for comment Monday were unsuccessful.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- RAPTOR program explained in Connellsville
- Judge rules in favor of Seven Springs Mountain Resort over road closure
- Lost bear hunter from Westmoreland County located
- Organizations benefit from grants
- Fayette Chamber plans awards dinner
- Despite bird flu, it won’t be a turkey-free Thanksgiving
- Black Friday could be a wet one in Connellsville, Mt. Pleasant areas
- HObo Model Railroad Club display back in Connellsville
- McCarthy: Family of Incarcerated to meet in Connellsville
- Fayette twins injured as newborns expected to be adopted by foster mother
- Churches, volunteers prepare for Connellsville Thanksgiving dinner