Police hunt for North Union shooter
State police in Fayette County are seeking information on a shooting that left two people wounded in North Union Wednesday night.
Jared William Rivera, 29, of Uniontown, and Mark Samuel Goldbert, 29, of Clarksburg, W. Va., were shot at 8:26 p.m. on Varndell Street, said police in a statement.
Both men were taken to unidentified hospitals. Police gave no information on the men's injuries.
An unknown black male is believed to have been involved, police said.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Trooper James L. Garlick at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County officer pleads guilty to punching man
- Ten Commandments monument in Connellsville moves to church property next to senior high
- Students learn team building at Fluid Power Challenge at Penn State Fayette
- Connellsville Chamber to honor Falcon Foundation at Gatsby gala Oct. 24
- Central Fellowship Church in Connellsville welcomes Anderson as pastor
- Geibel announces Homecoming court
- Rep. Stefano’s 6th coffee conversation centers on budget impasse, taxes
- Perryopolis’ history reflects diverse heritage of region
- Fayette County auto dealer under fire for loans
- Connellsville boy enjoys VFD visit; 3-year-old asks for fireman’s coat, hat
- Uniontown woman admits to role in Masontown robbery-beating