Police hunt for North Union shooter
State police in Fayette County are seeking information on a shooting that left two people wounded in North Union Wednesday night.
Jared William Rivera, 29, of Uniontown, and Mark Samuel Goldbert, 29, of Clarksburg, W. Va., were shot at 8:26 p.m. on Varndell Street, said police in a statement.
Both men were taken to unidentified hospitals. Police gave no information on the men's injuries.
An unknown black male is believed to have been involved, police said.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Trooper James L. Garlick at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette woman wins $13M discrimination lawsuit
- 12th annual Connellsville Community Yard Sale around corner
- Mercer County group seeks input on trails from Connellsville
- Democratic sheriff candidates in Fayette split on responsibility of office
- Frazier School District’s credit rating downgraded
- Park, library upgrades on agenda for Connellsville Redevelopment Authority
- Connellsville community cleanup planned Saturday; volunteers needed
- Sex trafficking survivor to speak at Penn State Fayette
- Coroner identifies body in Yough River as Carnegie man
- Dunbar Borough Elementary accepting children for Pre-K Counts program
- Incumbent coroner, underling seek Dem nod in race for Fayette coroner