Saltsburg man was arrested for alleged stabbing
A 23-year-old Saltsburg man was arrested Saturday morning and will be charged with aggravated assault for stabbing another borough man in the leg area, state police at the Indiana barracks said.
Kenneth R. Bell, 25, of Saltsburg was flown by medical helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian hospital after he was stabbed several times in the leg and buttocks with a large, 4-inch knife, police said in news release.
Police said another Saltsburg man has been charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, harassment and recklessly endangering another person in the attack that occurred in the area of 718 Salt St. around 1 a.m.
However, online records for the state judicial system indicate that the charges have not yet been filed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Indiana County township ‘afraid for the water’ fights waste well
- Indiana County dad held for trial for sending kids out of house
- Homer-Center OKs special education director, STEM courses
- United board looks to replace departing French teacher
- State bond release sought for Burrell Township mine
- High price puts Saltsburg athletic storage building on hold
- Alumni help mark former Saltsburg school’s addition to historic register
- Blairsville approves variances for Liberty Street condos
- Indiana County’s Grant Township will fight wastewater disposal well