Saltsburg man was arrested for alleged stabbing
A 23-year-old Saltsburg man was arrested Saturday morning and will be charged with aggravated assault for stabbing another borough man in the leg area, state police at the Indiana barracks said.
Kenneth R. Bell, 25, of Saltsburg was flown by medical helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian hospital after he was stabbed several times in the leg and buttocks with a large, 4-inch knife, police said in news release.
Police said another Saltsburg man has been charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, harassment and recklessly endangering another person in the attack that occurred in the area of 718 Salt St. around 1 a.m.
However, online records for the state judicial system indicate that the charges have not yet been filed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Intruder in Carrick makes off with cash, weapon
- Steelers veteran linebacker Harrison focused on stretch run
- Friends, family, history lure natives back to Western Pennsylvania
- Crosby scores twice, Malkin delivers OT goal as Penguins beat Blues
- Emotional send-off awaits Pitt seniors
- Penguins co-owner Lemieux snuffs rumored rift with Crosby
- Starkey: Artie Rowell’s incredible odyssey
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin ends practice with third-down work
- Annual Holiday Parade to celebrate all things Pittsburgh
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in North Point Breeze
- Artis leads Pitt to lopsided victory over Cornell