Saltsburg man was arrested for alleged stabbing
A 23-year-old Saltsburg man was arrested Saturday morning and will be charged with aggravated assault for stabbing another borough man in the leg area, state police at the Indiana barracks said.
Kenneth R. Bell, 25, of Saltsburg was flown by medical helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian hospital after he was stabbed several times in the leg and buttocks with a large, 4-inch knife, police said in news release.
Police said another Saltsburg man has been charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, harassment and recklessly endangering another person in the attack that occurred in the area of 718 Salt St. around 1 a.m.
However, online records for the state judicial system indicate that the charges have not yet been filed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Indiana County paranormal team employs electronics to track down spectral phenomena
- Marcellus grants to help build memorial wall, treat mine drainage in Indiana County
- PennDOT approves partial funding for Route 22 trail bridge in Burrell Township
- Dog park proposed at Blairsville’s WyoTech recreational site
- Candidates for 62nd District House seat air clashing views on state tax revenues
- Blairsville eyes extended trail routes
- Indiana County infant hit by bullet will be blind in one eye
- Lighting cost reduced for United High School project
- Indiana County receives donation for new veterans transport van
- Blairsville-Saltsburg considers options for pending food service vacancy
- Former United facilities head fills post at Homer-Center School District