Indiana's Expo 2013 showcases local businesses, agencies and musicians
The Indiana County Chamber of Commerce's Expo 2013 was held Jan. 26, completing its 11th year at the Indiana Mall. More than 60 booths were reserved by area businesses and organizations to showcase their services. The event also featured three business seminars held in the Dingbats restaurant and local musical entertainment that was staged throughout the day in the mall's center court.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- York man, 21, accused of assaulting Indiana Borough police officer
- Indiana County Humane Society ready to open new, roomier shelter
- Indiana Regional Medical Center marks centennial with book, campus addition
- Brush Valley club members promote interest in antique tractors
- 2 men charged in $1M arson at Brush Valley business
- Police, firefighters locate missing Homer City boy
- Indiana County Technology Center commits $600,000 to Challenger/STEM addition
- Five years of growth marked at IRMC’s Blairsville care center
- United OKs bond issue, bills for high school renovation
- Indiana County redirects funding to advance Center Township business park