Man seriously injured in single-vehicle crash in East Wheatfield
A Seward man was injured late Friday night when his vehicle landed on top of him after rolling over several times along a road in East Wheatfield Township In Indiana County, state police at Indiana said.
The driver, Scott H. Neuner, 40, suffered major injuries from the accident that occurred at 9:40 p.m. Friday along Clyde Road, about 500 feet east of Fox Road, state police said.
Police said that Neuner's westbound 2005 Hyundai was traveling too fast to make a left hand turn and crossed into eastbound lane of traffic before hitting an embankment. Neuner was partially ejected through the sunroof, and the car landed on top of him.
Police did not say where he was treated for his injuries.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New microbreweries in Indiana hope to tap thirst for craft beer
- Lighting, tree projects improve view at Blairsville Cemetery
- Homer City eyes tentative 2016 budget with no tax hike
- Interim director begins work at Downtown Indiana office
- Saltsburg officials to search for cause of sewage backup
- New Florence man critically injured in collision in East Wheatfield
- Indiana County funds steel overlay as temporary fix for Center Township bridge
- Three charged after fight in IUP dormitory room
- Indiana judge sets hearing on extending reassessment appeals, pushes back Clean and Green deadline
- Strong police presence cut crimes, behavior issues at IUP homecoming, police say