Homer City man charged with rape
A 19-year-old Homer City man was arraigned Friday on charges of raping four girls in his care in December 2012.
Robert A. Lawson was charged by state police in Indiana with four counts each of rape, statutory sexual assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, corruption of minors and rape.
Police said the girls were between the ages of 6 and 11.
Lawson was arraigned before Blairsville District Judge Jennifer Rega and jailed after failing to post $100,000 bond.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pipeline project could bring thousands of construction jobs to Burrell Township
- Students will join B.E. Taylor in annual holiday charity concert
- Nonprofit plans to keep Blairsville WyoTech campus open as part of $24 million purchase
- Blairsville-Saltsburg School Board considers options for reconfiguring grades
- Indiana County tax rate to remain steady in final year of reassessment
- 4 of 5 Blairsville-Saltsburg schools improve state performance scores
- Indiana County earmarks funds for improvements to rental housing
- Blairsville eyes 2-mill tax increase
- Burrell Township approves tentative 2015 budget with no tax hike
- Homer-Center School District names final member of new foundation board
- Blairsville judge accused in hit-run set to enter program for 1st-time offenders