Car hits goat in Burrell
No one was injured when a vehicle traveling east on Route 22 Wednesday struck a goat that darted out onto the highway in Burrell Township.
State police did not say whether the goat was injured in the 8:39 p.m. accident near the intersection with Palmer Road.
The 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt was driven by Chase J. Rozsi, 27. Police said there were two passengers. All of the occupants are from Belsano.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- State bond release sought for Burrell Township mine
- Homer-Center OKs special education director, STEM courses
- Alumni help mark former Saltsburg school’s addition to historic register
- Blairsville approves variances for Liberty Street condos
- High price puts Saltsburg athletic storage building on hold
- Indiana County’s Grant Township will fight wastewater disposal well
- Indiana County township ‘afraid for the water’ fights waste well
- Indiana County dad held for trial for sending kids out of house
- Coral-Graceton cat clinic new group’s latest spay/neuter effort
- County approves contract for West Wheatfield water extension
- United board looks to replace departing French teacher