Child passenger safety seat checks event set for Indiana County Fire Association
State police in Indiana will hold a child passenger safety seat check event from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Indiana County Fire Association, 1555 Indian Springs Road.
The event, part of the upcoming annual National Child Passenger Safety Week campaign, will allow attendees to learn about the importance of properly securing children in vehicles and checking car seat installation.
Certified child passenger safety technicians will be on site to educate the public.
Participants can show up during the designated times or schedule an appointment by calling the state police barracks at 724-357-1960.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Candidates for 62nd District House seat air clashing views on state tax revenues
- Blairsville-Saltsburg considers options for pending food service vacancy
- Plea entered in slaying on Indiana County trail
- Lighting cost reduced for United High School project
- Burrell supervisors earmark funding for water extension
- Indiana County receives donation for new veterans transport van
- Blairsville eyes extended trail routes
- Old school days recalled at Keith reunion on IUP campus
- Inmate accused of vandalizing Indiana County Jail plumbing system
- Former United facilities head fills post at Homer-Center School District
- Aging Services to display renovations for Indiana Social Center’s 25th anniversary