Two escape injury in Indiana house fire
Two people avoided injury Sunday when an early morning fire severely damaged their home in Indiana Borough.
A husband and wife lived in the home in the 600 block of Maple Street and will be displaced, said Indiana Fire Association Chief Charles Kelley.
Firefighters were on the scene for three hours but had the fire under control in 10 minutes. Fire crews were dispatched at 12:52 a.m.
No cause had been determined as of late morning. State police fire marshals will conduct an investigation.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Candidates for 62nd District House seat air clashing views on state tax revenues
- Lighting cost reduced for United High School project
- Burrell supervisors earmark funding for water extension
- Blairsville eyes extended trail routes
- Indiana County receives donation for new veterans transport van
- Blairsville-Saltsburg considers options for pending food service vacancy
- Old school days recalled at Keith reunion on IUP campus
- Former United facilities head fills post at Homer-Center School District
- Rural Valley author helps raise awareness of disease through book sales
- Man accused of sexual contact with teen in Indiana County
- Consolidation among options Blairsville-Saltsburg may consider as student enrollment drops