Saltsburg man charged with indecent assault
State police in Indiana have charged Samuel Robert Hilty, 42, of Saltsburg, with aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault and corruption of minors after Hilty allegedly sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl.
Hilty was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Susanne V. Steffee on Friday and released on $10,000 unsecured bond.
A preliminary hearing before Steffee has been scheduled for Nov. 4 at 3:15 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- McCandless mom suspected of drowning sons found competent to stand trial
- Torn thumb ligament puts Josh Harrison on DL
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- PennDOT team decides what spells trouble on vehicle license plates
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- McIlroy, world’s No. 1 golfer, injures ankle playing soccer
- Carlynton drops golf, adds cross country
- Westmoreland County on pace to surpass record for drug-related fatalities
- Pair of Chartiers Valley hockey players headed to national girls camp
- Bishop Canevin’s Vallecorsa commits to Cal (Pa.)
- Shaler detective honored for work with school district