Saltsburg man charged with indecent assault
State police in Indiana have charged Samuel Robert Hilty, 42, of Saltsburg, with aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault and corruption of minors after Hilty allegedly sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl.
Hilty was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Susanne V. Steffee on Friday and released on $10,000 unsecured bond.
A preliminary hearing before Steffee has been scheduled for Nov. 4 at 3:15 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Former United facilities head fills post at Homer-Center School District
- Blairsville-Saltsburg considers options for pending food service vacancy
- Lighting cost reduced for United High School project
- Indiana County receives donation for new veterans transport van
- Candidates for 62nd District House seat air clashing views on state tax revenues
- Blairsville eyes extended trail routes
- Burrell supervisors earmark funding for water extension
- Old school days recalled at Keith reunion on IUP campus
- Armagh artist gets posthumous showcase at Indiana museum
- Rural Valley author helps raise awareness of disease through book sales
- Man accused of sexual contact with teen in Indiana County