Saltsburg man charged with indecent assault
State police in Indiana have charged Samuel Robert Hilty, 42, of Saltsburg, with aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault and corruption of minors after Hilty allegedly sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl.
Hilty was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Susanne V. Steffee on Friday and released on $10,000 unsecured bond.
A preliminary hearing before Steffee has been scheduled for Nov. 4 at 3:15 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nonprofit plans to keep Blairsville WyoTech campus open as part of $24 million purchase
- Pipeline project could bring thousands of construction jobs to Burrell Township
- Burrell Township approves tentative 2015 budget with no tax hike
- Blairsville-Saltsburg School Board considers options for reconfiguring grades
- Students will join B.E. Taylor in annual holiday charity concert
- Homer-Center School District names final member of new foundation board
- Four of five Blairsville-Saltsburg schools improve state performance scores
- Indiana County tax rate to remain steady in final year of reassessment
- Blairsville judge accused in hit-run set to enter program for 1st-time offenders
- Blairsville eyes 2-mill tax increase
- Indiana County earmarks funds for improvements to rental housing