Heilwood man injured in 1-vehicle accident
An Indiana County man was in fair condition Thursday at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown following a one-vehicle crash on Tuesday.
State police said Ryan Sulkosky, 29, of Heilwood was eastbound on Route 56, north of Sunflower Lane, at 4:45 p.m. when his Chevrolet Silverado crossed the westbound lane and onto the berm. The truck traveled through guide rails and became airborne, police said. It struck the ground and rolled several times before coming to rest in a grassy area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nonprofit plans to keep Blairsville WyoTech campus open as part of $24 million purchase
- Pipeline project could bring thousands of construction jobs to Burrell Township
- Burrell Township approves tentative 2015 budget with no tax hike
- Students will join B.E. Taylor in annual holiday charity concert
- Indiana County tax rate to remain steady in final year of reassessment
- Homer-Center School District names final member of new foundation board
- Blairsville-Saltsburg School Board considers options for reconfiguring grades
- Four of five Blairsville-Saltsburg schools improve state performance scores
- Blairsville judge accused in hit-run set to enter program for 1st-time offenders
- Saltsburg grad developing app to help addicts with recovery
- Blairsville eyes 2-mill tax increase