Heilwood man injured in 1-vehicle accident
An Indiana County man was in fair condition Thursday at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown following a one-vehicle crash on Tuesday.
State police said Ryan Sulkosky, 29, of Heilwood was eastbound on Route 56, north of Sunflower Lane, at 4:45 p.m. when his Chevrolet Silverado crossed the westbound lane and onto the berm. The truck traveled through guide rails and became airborne, police said. It struck the ground and rolled several times before coming to rest in a grassy area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Indiana County teen to be cited for leaving deer parts on car
- Child porn lie lands Clymer woman in jail
- Fund for Challenger Learning Center passes halfway mark
- Indiana County Endowment seeks to boost awareness, donations
- Foundation CEO touts Indiana County’s community-oriented culture at chamber luncheon
- Blairsville-Saltsburg accepts funding for literacy, security initiatives
- Josephine man struck by car, critically injured
- Saltsburg grad developing app to help addicts with recovery
- Infant struck by bullet in home near Saltsburg returns home from hospital
- Homer City announces post-holiday tree collection
- Indiana County tax rate to remain steady in final year of reassessment