Heilwood man injured in 1-vehicle accident
An Indiana County man was in fair condition Thursday at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown following a one-vehicle crash on Tuesday.
State police said Ryan Sulkosky, 29, of Heilwood was eastbound on Route 56, north of Sunflower Lane, at 4:45 p.m. when his Chevrolet Silverado crossed the westbound lane and onto the berm. The truck traveled through guide rails and became airborne, police said. It struck the ground and rolled several times before coming to rest in a grassy area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Indiana County man given up to 3 years for DUI crash
- 10-year-old Blairsville violinist’s expulsion over knife challenged
- Burrell supervisors call for county to extend reassessment appeals period
- Indiana County property reassessment generates questions, additional mailings
- Blairsville-Saltsburg adds visitor ID checks to school security procedures
- Indiana County judge denies petition to remove assessment appeals board member
- Indiana County man accused of sex assault, making threat
- Enrollment increases at Homer-Center School District
- Blairsville-Saltsburg hires teachers, expands field trip policy
- Blairsville gardener grows mammoth flowers, veggies in backyard beds