White Township couple charged in apartment thefts
Two White Township residents are behind bars after state police allege they took electronics, alcohol, a set of golf clubs and other items from a Maple Street apartment.
Kateline Marie Munshower, 22, and Raymond Christopher Geer, 26, told police they sold the items to get money for food.
The victim, a 32-year-old man, told police his apartment was burglarized at least twice between Jan. 19 and Monday. He reported the missing items were an HP laptop, several hundred dollars, an Xbox 360, liquor, golf clubs, at least 50 DVDs and a bow valued at approximately $1,500, according to police.
Some of the items were recovered from an Indiana business named Wired.Sales records showed that Munshower allegedly sold the golf clubs, bow and DVDs to Wired, according to police.
Both suspects are charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft, receiving stolen property and conspiracy. Munshower is being held in the Indiana County Jail on $25,000 bail. Geer's bail is $10,000.
Preliminary hearings before District Judge Jennifer Rega are set for Feb. 12.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Death of 19-year-old student found on street on IUP campus not suspicious, Indiana County Coroner says
- Indiana County property reassessment generates questions, additional mailings
- Burrell supervisors call for county to extend reassessment appeals period
- Blairsville-Saltsburg hires teachers, expands field trip policy
- Enrollment increases at Homer-Center School District
- Blairsville-Saltsburg adds visitor ID checks to school security procedures
- Indiana County judge denies petition to remove assessment appeals board member
- Indiana County man given up to 3 years for DUI crash