White Township couple charged in apartment thefts
Two White Township residents are behind bars after state police allege they took electronics, alcohol, a set of golf clubs and other items from a Maple Street apartment.
Kateline Marie Munshower, 22, and Raymond Christopher Geer, 26, told police they sold the items to get money for food.
The victim, a 32-year-old man, told police his apartment was burglarized at least twice between Jan. 19 and Monday. He reported the missing items were an HP laptop, several hundred dollars, an Xbox 360, liquor, golf clubs, at least 50 DVDs and a bow valued at approximately $1,500, according to police.
Some of the items were recovered from an Indiana business named Wired.Sales records showed that Munshower allegedly sold the golf clubs, bow and DVDs to Wired, according to police.
Both suspects are charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft, receiving stolen property and conspiracy. Munshower is being held in the Indiana County Jail on $25,000 bail. Geer's bail is $10,000.
Preliminary hearings before District Judge Jennifer Rega are set for Feb. 12.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clymer woman dies in 2-vehicle crash in Homer City
- Keystone Opportunity tax abatements spur business growth in Indiana County
- Art showcases provide added appeal for area businesses
- Programs keep young workers on ‘TRACK’ for local employment
- Growing Blairsville firm honored for investment in work force
- Burrell supervisors accept dividend check, set cleanup dates
- Turnpike project to trigger Saxonburg Boulevard detour in Indiana
- Penguins Foundation gifts Kindles to Homer-Center Elementary
- White Township woman charged with attempted homicide for role in alleged beating of son, 6
- Blairsville Underground Railroad group highlights local history, adapts former church
- Blairsville authority to proceed with housing infrastructure work, scale back condos