White Township couple charged in apartment thefts
Two White Township residents are behind bars after state police allege they took electronics, alcohol, a set of golf clubs and other items from a Maple Street apartment.
Kateline Marie Munshower, 22, and Raymond Christopher Geer, 26, told police they sold the items to get money for food.
The victim, a 32-year-old man, told police his apartment was burglarized at least twice between Jan. 19 and Monday. He reported the missing items were an HP laptop, several hundred dollars, an Xbox 360, liquor, golf clubs, at least 50 DVDs and a bow valued at approximately $1,500, according to police.
Some of the items were recovered from an Indiana business named Wired.Sales records showed that Munshower allegedly sold the golf clubs, bow and DVDs to Wired, according to police.
Both suspects are charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft, receiving stolen property and conspiracy. Munshower is being held in the Indiana County Jail on $25,000 bail. Geer's bail is $10,000.
Preliminary hearings before District Judge Jennifer Rega are set for Feb. 12.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Homer-Center School District looks to borrow funds if state impasse continues
- Burrell board expects to begin 2016 with $450K, avoid tax increase
- Indiana County tentative budget holds line on taxes
- Housing in former parsonage among Indiana County efforts to help homeless veterans
- Indiana County investment broker accused of stealing $1.2M from 22 clients
- Award honors Indiana woman for devotion to in-law with Alzheimer’s
- Firm’s review of reassessment to include Indiana County visits
- Timbering on pipeline path begins at Pine Ridge Park
- Blairsville to keep taxes steady in 2016
- Wreaths to decorate final resting places of Indiana County veterans
- Fire marshal looks for cause of Indiana bar blaze