New Florence woman hurt in crash
A New Florence woman remained hospitalized Tuesday following a two-car accident Monday.
Sandra Caparimo's Ford truck collided with a Chrysler sedan operated by Gustavo Perz of Laurel, Md., on Route 22 at the Clay Pike Road intersection at 1:35 p.m., police said.
Caparimo was taken to Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, where she was listed in stable condition.
Perz was not injured, police said. Both vehicles were severely damaged.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Blairsville woman struck by car remains in Pittsburgh hospital
- Evanko set to retire as Indiana County commissioner at year’s end
- Blairsville woman’s quilt captures top prize at Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Indiana County expects to save more than $2M by refinancing
- Local painter’s public, private work rediscovered for Blairsville exhibit
- Man gets 15 to 30 years in Indiana County walking trail slaying
- Blairsville-Saltsburg study cites savings in school merger
- Pop hits, intricate moves in the mix for Blairsville-based square dancers
- Smicksburg gains reputation as pottery hotbed
- Similar conservation efforts lead to merger of nonprofits active in Kiski-Conemaugh River Basin
- Blairsville Borough adds new car to police fleet