Jewelry stolen from Somerset County woman's home hours after death
State police said Friday they have identified a suspect in the Nov. 21 theft of more than $21,000 worth of jewelry from a Somerset County woman's bedroom on the same day she died,
The jewelry was stolen from the master bedroom of Peggy and Francis Donia's home at 9383 Lincoln Pike, Lincoln Township, between 8 and 10 p.m., state police said. Donia died that day at her home, about seven miles north of Somerset.
Police listed Peggy Donia's husband, Francis, 65, and her sister, Linda Jo Tusing, 49, of Boswell, as victims of the theft.
Francis Donia could not be reached for comment Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bryant suspension opens doors for other Steelers’ receivers
- Steelers notebook: LB Harrison believes Goodell will prevail in Brady ruling
- Steelers trade 6th-round pick for Jaguars kicker Scobee
- Pitt defense enters new season with something to prove
- Steelers WR Bryant’s suspension upheld
- Fatal accident reported in Jefferson Twp.
- Aliquippa RB Bronaugh to miss season after cancer diagnosis
- Kid Lit Style Children’s books inspire decor choices
- No certainty for Pirates’ call-up veterans
- NFL notebook: Bills cut RB Jackson, name Taylor starting QB
- Steelworkers union says ATI talks to resume