Jewelry stolen from Somerset County woman’s home hours after death
Published: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, December 15, 2012
State police said Friday they have identified a suspect in the Nov. 21 theft of more than $21,000 worth of jewelry from a Somerset County woman's bedroom on the same day she died,
The jewelry was stolen from the master bedroom of Peggy and Francis Donia's home at 9383 Lincoln Pike, Lincoln Township, between 8 and 10 p.m., state police said. Donia died that day at her home, about seven miles north of Somerset.
Police listed Peggy Donia's husband, Francis, 65, and her sister, Linda Jo Tusing, 49, of Boswell, as victims of the theft.
Francis Donia could not be reached for comment Friday.
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Volunteers join together to make playground a reality in Clairton
- Heritage center program traces McKeesport’s evolution in slides
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Lawrenceville native strives to fly from world’s wonders
- Persad Center’s Art for Change continues to grow
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched with soreness in right knee
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.