Jewelry stolen from Somerset County woman's home hours after death
State police said Friday they have identified a suspect in the Nov. 21 theft of more than $21,000 worth of jewelry from a Somerset County woman's bedroom on the same day she died,
The jewelry was stolen from the master bedroom of Peggy and Francis Donia's home at 9383 Lincoln Pike, Lincoln Township, between 8 and 10 p.m., state police said. Donia died that day at her home, about seven miles north of Somerset.
Police listed Peggy Donia's husband, Francis, 65, and her sister, Linda Jo Tusing, 49, of Boswell, as victims of the theft.
Francis Donia could not be reached for comment Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates storm back with late rally to defeat Diamondbacks, 9-4
- Steelers’ Blake prefers secondary job
- Steelers notebook: Team extends Suisham’s contract through 2018
- Pirates notebook: Cole scratched from rehab start at Indianapolis
- Connellsville loses pillar of Catholic community
- Steelers rookie says Sam, his former roommate, has changed
- Locke’s difficulties continue thanks to old friends
- Rostraver police identify suspect in home invasion
- Rise in pickup truck sales a good sign for economy
- Police: Body found beneath Tarentum Bridge is jumper
- Big-hearted outdoorsman opened horse rescue