Two killed in separate Somerset County accidents
Published: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Two Somerset County men died in separate single-vehicle accidents Friday.
David Sutton Sr., 62, of Stoystown died in an 8:43 a.m. accident along Pompey Hill Road in Stonycreek Township, state police said. David Jeron Hostetler, 23, of Stoystown, perished in an accident along Route 281 North at an unknown time Friday, police said.
Sutton lost control of his Chevrolet Cavalier and slid broadside across the road and hit a tree head-on, police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Hostetler was speeding when he lost control of his Toyota Camry and slid off the road sideways into a tree, police said. Hostetler's vehicle rolled and hit several other trees before coming to a rest upside down, police said.
He also was pronounced dead at the scene of his accident.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Pens’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Esmark celebrates new headquarters in Edgeworth
- Bethel Park offensive lineman picks Pitt
- Contractor charged with failing to use grant for Jeannette building
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- City police investigating whether officer who gave ride to mayor’s ex-bodyguard broke any department regulations
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Girl injured in ATV accident in Butler County