Fairhope man accused of sexual assault
Published: Monday, February 25, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 26, 2013
A Fairhope man is accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl in Somerset County.
State police charged Paul Jay Bonus Jr., 19, who was being held Friday in the Somerset County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.
Police said the alleged incident occurred Friday between 2:30 and 3 p.m. on Pack Saddle Road in Northampton.
Bonus, who was arraigned Friday before District Judge Douglas Bell, faces two counts of rape, three counts each of aggravated indecent assault and indecent assault, and single counts of sexual assault and corruption of minors.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Thursday.
- Pens’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Esmark celebrates new headquarters in Edgeworth
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- News Alert
- Bethel Park offensive lineman picks Pitt
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Commission likes Ike monument proposal
- City police investigating whether officer who gave ride to mayor’s ex-bodyguard broke any department regulations
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.