Somerset County woman dies in crash
A 70-year-old Sipesville woman was killed Sunday in a two-vehicle crash on State Route 985 in Jenner Township, Somerset County, state police said.
Eva Kline was pronounced dead at Conemaugh Medical Center after her 2004 Toyota Corolla, traveling south on Route 985, struck a 1999 Chevrolet Trail Blazer driven by Kyle Updyke, 19, of Boswell, traveling in the opposite direction.
Updyke also was transported to Conemaugh Medical Center, where he was treated and released, according to police.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Youngwood Fire Department to dedicate memorial at station
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Braddock agency is a lifeline for commuters
- No federal funds to help enforce Pa. ban on texting by drivers
- Egypt’s beleaguered tourism industry bounces back
- McKeesport’s Davis is vice chair of county Dem party
- Icy roads, bridges trigger minor accidents in Western Pennsylvania
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Allegheny County Council wants to hike members’ $3K expense accounts
- Kids briefs: Santa Trolley trips begin at Pennsylvania Trolley Museum
- Retailers court web customers with free shipping