Somerset County woman dies in crash
A 70-year-old Sipesville woman was killed Sunday in a two-vehicle crash on State Route 985 in Jenner Township, Somerset County, state police said.
Eva Kline was pronounced dead at Conemaugh Medical Center after her 2004 Toyota Corolla, traveling south on Route 985, struck a 1999 Chevrolet Trail Blazer driven by Kyle Updyke, 19, of Boswell, traveling in the opposite direction.
Updyke also was transported to Conemaugh Medical Center, where he was treated and released, according to police.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- County fair up and running in Meyersdale
- Coroner identifies man killed in Somerset County crash
- Attorney for Somerset County priest opposes witness in child-sex case
- Man killed in Somerset County crash
- Somerset inmate serving life sentence for brutal murder dies
- Ex-store clerk charged with theft $50K worth of lottery tickets in Meyersdale
- 3 hospitalized after collision in Quemahoning
- Somerset County priest’s sex abuse trial will require translators
- Police look for armed man who robbed Somerset Township store
- Flipped rig closes turnpike in 3 counties, spawns jams
- First reporter to tell world about 9/11 Pentagon attack to speak at annual Flight 93 site observance