Stoystown man hospitalized after being ejected from truck
A Stoystown man is in fair condition at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center after he was ejected from his pickup during an accident on Friday.
State police said Kenneth E. Weigle, 25, was traveling south on Whistler Road at 5:39 p.m. when he lost control around a bend in the road. The Chevrolet S10 Weigle was driving struck an embankment, rolled over and struck two vehicles that were parked in driveways, a Jeep Wrangler and a Cadillac DeVille. The pickup came to rest on its roof.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Grandmother of boy dropped at Uniontown Hospital says he’s in ICU
- Locke pitches 8 scoreless innings as Pirates edge Indians
- Pittsburgh’s tech startup activity rates last of 40 metro areas in report
- Pine-Richland graduate helps spark U.S. to Women’s World Club final
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Innovation enhances Philadelphia’s history as Democrats convene, Pope Francis visits
- Starting 9: Pirates missing out on young bat
- Pirates trust eye test when voting for all-stars
- No boat races, so regatta-goers find something else to do
- Arizona prison says 700 inmates again ‘refusing to comply’
- Pirates minor league report: Ramirez more mindful while at plate