Unidentified driver dies when truck overturns in Somerset County
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
An unidentified driver was killed Tuesday morning in Somerset County when a pickup truck ran off the road and overturned in a creek in Jenner Township, state police at Somerset said.
County Coroner Wallace Miller said his office must obtain dental records to identify the victim, a process he does not anticipate will be complete until Wednesday.
The driver was southbound on Keyerstown Road about 11:30 a.m. when the Ford F-150 truck went off the road, crossed Wilson Road and went into Beaver Dam Run before overturning on its left side, state police said.
Jennerstown, Boswell and Acosta fire departments assisted police.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Panthers pulling weight for new strength coach
- Kovacevic: Panic over Pirates? In April?
- Patience pays off as starting pitcher Volquez gets 1st win for Pirates
- Pens insider: Penalty killing a concern in Stanley Cup playoffs
- Undersized rookie Gibbons is blur on ice for Penguins
- 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Armstrong County crash
- Murrysville woman sues Giant Eagle over burns
- Pirates should exploit free-swinging Brewers
- Body found on train tracks in West End
- Rice cornerback among 3 draft prospects to visit Steelers
- Penn State has hand in discovery of most Earth-like planet yet