Unidentified driver dies when truck overturns in Somerset County
An unidentified driver was killed Tuesday morning in Somerset County when a pickup truck ran off the road and overturned in a creek in Jenner Township, state police at Somerset said.
County Coroner Wallace Miller said his office must obtain dental records to identify the victim, a process he does not anticipate will be complete until Wednesday.
The driver was southbound on Keyerstown Road about 11:30 a.m. when the Ford F-150 truck went off the road, crossed Wilson Road and went into Beaver Dam Run before overturning on its left side, state police said.
Jennerstown, Boswell and Acosta fire departments assisted police.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mother, baby found dead in Millvale apartment
- Steelers sign former ACC Player of the Year Boyd for QB depth
- PSU recruit Joseph to meet club pal, an Iowa recruit, in PIAA Class AAA semis
- 2 found dead in Harrison home
- Polamalu could be next in long line of Steelers greats given unceremonial exit
- Commentary: Grateful economics are Dead as fans pay through the nose
- Steel Valley cancels classes, plans for teachers strike
- Route 422 closed after serious accident in Kittanning Township
- Attempts to curb campus sex assaults snag on complex issues
- McCandless-born writer found herself through ‘Orange’
- Jerry Garcia tribute concert set for May