Police: Somerset County teen touched inappropriately
A 14-year-old boy said he was inappropriately touched three times in the electronics section of a Wal-Mart store in Somerset County, state police said.
A white man about 6 feet tall with a chubby build and in his 40s touched the youth about 8 p.m. Friday in the store in Somerset Township, police said.
The suspect might have been wearing blue sweat pants and a blue zip-up hoodie with a gray shirt underneath, authorities said. He wore glasses with thick lenses and a camouflage hat with no hair visible underneath.
The man might have a speech impediment and possibly an abnormality or disability to his right hand, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 814-445-4104.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Coping with Kids: Cool products for family road trips
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Police officer in Fayette County charged in apparent domestic dispute