Police seek suspect who touched teen in Somerset
Police said they developed leads that enabled them to identify a man who inappropriately touched a 14-year-old three times on March 7 in the electronics section of the Wal-Mart on North Center Avenue in Somerset.
State police at Somerset said they are continuing to investigate.
The suspect was described as a clean-shaven white man in his 40s, about 6 feet tall with a “chubby” build and little to no hair. He wore glasses with thick lenses and a camouflage hat, police said.
The suspect may have a speech impediment and a disability involving his right hand, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- Increasing player salaries pinch financial flexibility of Pirates
- Slain St. Clair officer walked into ‘worst nightmare’ for police
- No. 11 Purdue presents tall order for Pitt
- Penguins’ reshuffled top line of Crosby, Dupuis, Kunitz looks familiar
- Steelers receiver Wheaton takes advantage of opportunity in breakout game
- Film session: Long shots dotted Steelers’ passing game
- 2,200 union employees of ATI lose coverage
- 7 percent in Allegheny County able to carry concealed gun
- Pa. Supreme Court: Highmark Medicare Advantage members to retain access to UPMC