3 Washington County residents accused of cocaine ring
A federal grand jury indicted three men last week on charges of operating a drug ring in Washington.
The four-count indictment accuses Michael Sutton, 30, and John Wright, 32, both of Washington, and Zachary King, 22, of Houston of distributing at least 5 kilograms of cocaine between January 2011 and June 2012.
Sutton also is charged with distributing less than 28 grams of crack cocaine. King faces an additional charge of distributing less than 500 grams of cocaine.
All three face 10 years to life in prison upon conviction and a fine of up to $10 million.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Panthers fall to Hawaii in game they were expected to win
- Tire comes off, hits oncoming car, kills 1 on Route 28
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- On senior day, Pitt not giving up the fight
- Fleury denied 300th win as Penguins lose to Islanders in shootout
- Crowds pack Downtown Pittsburgh to enjoy Light Up Night festivities
- Central Valley beats rival West Allegheny to win WPIAL Class AAA championship
- Police: Woman tried to start fire at neighbor’s house in Derry Township
- Woman admits to theft of 2 weapons in Latrobe shooting case
- Health Center could reopen after court ruling