Woman thrown from car in Washington County crash
A woman was ejected from her vehicle after it rolled over in Hanover Township on Sunday, state police said.
The woman, whose name, age and condition weren't available, crashed on the 600 block of Hanlon Station Road, in Hanover Township, Washington County, about 7:30 p.m., police said. She was taken by helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pirates grind out extra-inning win against testy Tigers
- Shopping season starts up for Penguins amid onset of free agency
- 1 killed, several hurt as police chase ends in Oakland crash
- Union to work while ATI talks continue
- Plum officials reassess equipment policy after sexual assault case
- Bush Center displays rare Honus Wagner baseball card
- Penguins notebook: Sheary hoping to return to organization
- Pittsburgh police solve fewer homicides
- In historic vote, Legislature approves bill selling state liquor stores
- U.S. tops Germany to reach Women’s World Cup final
- Three teens injured in one-vehicle crash in Hempfield