1 dead in Washington County motorcycle crash
A Burgettstown man was killed overnight when a motorcycle struck a tree in Washington County.
Patrick A. Fages, 48, veered off Eldersville Road near Karch Road at about 10:40 p.m. Sunday, according to a release from Coroner Tim Warco.
Fages crossed the center line and struck a tree, and ended up in the road. A witness said a white SUV then struck Fages and fled, Warco said.
Fages was pronounced dead at 12:20 a.m. Monday of blunt force trauma, Warco said.
Pennsylvania State Police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Pirates’ Melancon has been consistent since moving into closer’s role
- Mon Valley called ‘ground zero’ for blight
- Well-traveled Clemons trying to find home with Carolina Panthers
- Aliquippa father is charged by Beaver County DA in girls’ dresser death
- EPA finds no contamination from Parks Township nuclear dump
- 2 teens charged in shooting in New Castle
- Friday’s scouting report: Pirates at Rockies
- Statistically speaking: Rockies’ bullpen suffering meltdowns