Newsmaker: Jennifer Bibb
Noteworthy: Bibb received the Women's Business Network Inc. 2014 Service Award, given annually to a member for meritorious service in meeting the networking group's mission and goals.
Residence: Fallowfield, Washington County
Family: Parents, John and Elise Bibb
Occupation: Office manager of First Commonwealth Bank's Elizabeth office. She has held various positions with the bank since 2005, and has been recognized for exceeding loan production goals.
Background: She is a member of the Mt. Lebanon chapter of Women's Business Network, and is president of the organization's board. She volunteers for several nonprofits including Dress for Success, Junior Achievement, Strong Women, Strong Girls and South Hills Interfaith Ministries. Women's Business Network has more than 450 members in 26 chapters in Western Pennsylvania, providing personal and professional resources to businesswomen.
Education: Graduated in 2004 from the Pennsylvania Home School Association.
Quote: “I get to work with a lot of women and do a lot with them. It's a wonderful organization that shows women how to promote their businesses and take advantage of business opportunities. It gives mentoring help and a chance to really connect with like-minded women.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu’s legacy
- Penguins’ Letang leaves hospital, ‘day-to-day’ with concussion
- Outdoor notices: March 30, 2015
- Ice Miners clinch 2nd place, home-ice advantage
- Alvarez latest in Pirates’ revolving door at first base
- Pitt’s Amara offers Vision of hope
- From sticks to pucks, Mt. Pleasant collector wields power of the Pens
- Shortfalls sabotage promise of union retirees’ pensions
- Building damaged, no injuries after Fayette recycling center fire
- South Side house part of former Steeler’s end game
- Starkey: Next frontier for Steelers offense