Export lawn care company owner pleads guilty to tax evasion
An Export woman pleaded guilty Monday to underreporting the income from a lawn care company she owns with her husband.
Jennifer Falbo, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion for reporting that Pittsburgh Lawn Care's 2003 gross receipts were $138,401 when they actually were $314,073.34. Her husband, Michael Falbo, 40, pleaded guilty to the same offense in April, prosecutors said.
U.S. District Judge Donetta Ambrose has scheduled Michael Falbo's sentencing for Aug. 14 and Jennifer Falbo's sentencing for Nov. 6.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Southmoreland student injured in school assault
- Gluten-Free Living Support Group meetings in Mt. Pleasant open to all
- Podlucky mansion in Ligonier Township will go to sheriff’s sale
- New York fuel cell company to add another plant in Mt. Pleasant Township
- North Huntingdon man struck by car, killed near Yough High School
- Police investigate Hempfield fight
- Judge: Former Latrobe man can proceed with civil rights action
- 40-year-old Latrobe woman used boy, 13, for sex, drugs, police say
- Reinstated Delmont officer claims he’s isn’t being allowed to go back on patrol
- Crash closes part of Route 30 in Unity
- Greensburg’s century-old YMCA reopens after makeover