Export lawn care company owner pleads guilty to tax evasion
An Export woman pleaded guilty Monday to underreporting the income from a lawn care company she owns with her husband.
Jennifer Falbo, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion for reporting that Pittsburgh Lawn Care's 2003 gross receipts were $138,401 when they actually were $314,073.34. Her husband, Michael Falbo, 40, pleaded guilty to the same offense in April, prosecutors said.
U.S. District Judge Donetta Ambrose has scheduled Michael Falbo's sentencing for Aug. 14 and Jennifer Falbo's sentencing for Nov. 6.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman pays $178 fine for Westmoreland courthouse conduct
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Rustic Ridge Mine permit request criticized
- IRS scam snares another Westmoreland County resident
- Krieger to seek Westmoreland County Common Pleas judgeship
- Coal truck, another hauling beer crash on Route 22
- New Derry woman charged after mail delivery of 4 pounds of marijuana
- WCCC officials vow to erase $2.2M deficit
- Tanker crash closes lane of Turnpike in Penn Township
- Power plant proposal aired in open forum in South Huntingdon
- Brownsville pair allegedly embezzle from law firm