Export lawn care company owner pleads guilty to tax evasion
An Export woman pleaded guilty Monday to underreporting the income from a lawn care company she owns with her husband.
Jennifer Falbo, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion for reporting that Pittsburgh Lawn Care's 2003 gross receipts were $138,401 when they actually were $314,073.34. Her husband, Michael Falbo, 40, pleaded guilty to the same offense in April, prosecutors said.
U.S. District Judge Donetta Ambrose has scheduled Michael Falbo's sentencing for Aug. 14 and Jennifer Falbo's sentencing for Nov. 6.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jeannette man arrested in city shooting
- McKeesport man ordered to trial in New Stanton hotel homicide
- Hole in North Huntingdon dance studio believed to be from car crash
- Last option for former Jeannette Glass site: Pa. Supreme Court
- $200K grant will go toward demolition at Monsour Medical site
- Historic Irwin theater expected to reopen in August, board member says
- Hempfield joins county land bank
- Kecksburg celebrates its UFO history with annual festival
- Hempfield library programs at risk as funds dip
- Police identify Acme man who died after crash
- Fairfield Township resident honored by Loyalhanna Watershed Association