Export lawn care company owner pleads guilty to tax evasion
Published: Monday, July 2, 2012, 5:22 p.m.
An Export woman pleaded guilty Monday to underreporting the income from a lawn care company she owns with her husband.
Jennifer Falbo, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion for reporting that Pittsburgh Lawn Care's 2003 gross receipts were $138,401 when they actually were $314,073.34. Her husband, Michael Falbo, 40, pleaded guilty to the same offense in April, prosecutors said.
U.S. District Judge Donetta Ambrose has scheduled Michael Falbo's sentencing for Aug. 14 and Jennifer Falbo's sentencing for Nov. 6.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Latrobe couple accused of using car trunk to end son’s fear of the dark
- Gunman robs pizza delivery driver in Greensburg
- South Greensburg bugler still playing ‘Taps,’ but few others continue tradition
- Police say student made Greensburg Salem bomb threat
- Ligonier Y ups security in response to threat
- Greensburg man remains hospitalized after crash
- Grant funds boost Westmoreland recreation projects
- County takes lead on Monsour demolition
- No tax hike in budget for Ligonier Township
- Fire displaces families in Irwin
- Probation officer testifies client’s calls scared her