Export lawn care company owner pleads guilty to tax evasion
An Export woman pleaded guilty Monday to underreporting the income from a lawn care company she owns with her husband.
Jennifer Falbo, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion for reporting that Pittsburgh Lawn Care's 2003 gross receipts were $138,401 when they actually were $314,073.34. Her husband, Michael Falbo, 40, pleaded guilty to the same offense in April, prosecutors said.
U.S. District Judge Donetta Ambrose has scheduled Michael Falbo's sentencing for Aug. 14 and Jennifer Falbo's sentencing for Nov. 6.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Hempfield killer Stahl ordered to pay for slain wife’s funeral
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- Westmoreland prison online visit program delayed again
- North Huntingdon commissioners fill vacant board seat
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus