Export lawn care company owner pleads guilty to tax evasion
An Export woman pleaded guilty Monday to underreporting the income from a lawn care company she owns with her husband.
Jennifer Falbo, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion for reporting that Pittsburgh Lawn Care's 2003 gross receipts were $138,401 when they actually were $314,073.34. Her husband, Michael Falbo, 40, pleaded guilty to the same offense in April, prosecutors said.
U.S. District Judge Donetta Ambrose has scheduled Michael Falbo's sentencing for Aug. 14 and Jennifer Falbo's sentencing for Nov. 6.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Greensburg sues man, attorney over ‘frivolous’ case
- Derry Township residents voice concerns about mining company blast plans
- Westmoreland judge keeps Ligonier Borough planning commission intact
- Slovenian Club in Claridge is marking 100th anniversary
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Westmoreland judges’ caseloads unlikely to affect district boundary changes
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Mt. Pleasant seeks on-street bike trail through downtown
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Jeannette traffic stop leads to drug charges