Two suspects enter Latrobe apartment, beat man
Two men forced their way into an apartment at 221 Main St. Tuesday and beat one of the occupants.
City police are investigating the incident that sent John Malletz Jr., 46, to Excela Health Latrobe hospital with extensive injuries. A hospital spokeswoman said Friday he was treated and released.
The suspects also allegedly assaulted Malletz's father, John Malletz Sr., 72.
Police could not be reached Friday for more details.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Gibsonia film producer makes documentary about female troops serving in war
- Residents warned after incidents with bottles rigged to explode on Jeannette streets
- Walker: Scottdale Association’s Good Friday service site changes to Trinity church
- Fire marshal probes cause of blaze that destroyed vacant Derry Township house
- Latrobe ear-biting suspect loses bid for reduced bail
- Hempfield infant fights rare disease
- Donora-Monessen bridge ramps to stay open during construction
- Westmoreland County tourism grants promote banana splits, breweries, trolley, railroad
- Request for documents delays Speedway hearing in Unity
- Seder in Greensburg looks beyond Jewish community
- PennDOT presents plan for Route 31 in Donegal area