Two suspects enter Latrobe apartment, beat man
Published: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, October 6, 2012
Two men forced their way into an apartment at 221 Main St. Tuesday and beat one of the occupants.
City police are investigating the incident that sent John Malletz Jr., 46, to Excela Health Latrobe hospital with extensive injuries. A hospital spokeswoman said Friday he was treated and released.
The suspects also allegedly assaulted Malletz's father, John Malletz Sr., 72.
Police could not be reached Friday for more details.
- Bilik DeFazio leads race for Westmoreland County judge on both ballots
- Challenger posts stunning upset in Monessen mayoral race
- GOP leader gets nod for Westmoreland prothonotary
- Newcomer Kase to join incumbents on Murrysville council ballot
- Navy veteran from Unity gets Patriot Award
- Frankhouser, Wilson get Fayette row-office nods
- Four appear to lock up positions on Norwin School Board
- Hempfield man gets life in prison for killing girlfriend during fight over spilled noodles
- Four Greensburg Salem candidates get both parties' backing
- South Huntingdon woman accused of stealing from employer
- Mt. Pleasant mayor victorious
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.