Nude man gets wrong house in South Huntingdon
A Yukon woman got quite a shock when an intoxicated, naked man tried to kick in her door and enter her house.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday night. When the woman confronted him, police said, he got dressed and left because she apparently convinced him he did not live there, as he had insisted.
State police at Belle Vernon are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Friends of Homeless Felines marks 10 years in Scottdale
- Penn Township teen allegedly drunk at time of police chase, crash
- Ethics panel: It’s OK for Westmoreland commissioner to do business with municipalities
- More charged filed against Derry Township man who allegedly held woman at knifepoint
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- YouTube campaign by Latrobe 4-year-old aids Alzheimer’s Association
- Father, son killed in East Huntingdon crash
- Consent decree that limits weddings at Foxley Farms ruled valid
- Adelphoi resident charged as adult in Latrobe assault
- Penn Township man seeking gun permit accused of bringing heroin to courthouse
- Latrobe man who admitted role in fatal crash allowed to continue driving