Nude man gets wrong house in South Huntingdon
Published: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
A Yukon woman got quite a shock when an intoxicated, naked man tried to kick in her door and enter her house.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday night. When the woman confronted him, police said, he got dressed and left because she apparently convinced him he did not live there, as he had insisted.
State police at Belle Vernon are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.
- Mayor’s defeat may spell end of ‘Monessen Rising’
- Thunderstorm knocks out power
- DeFazio’s win imperiled by lawsuit
- 3-day waiver allows military couple to finally be married
- Jeannette mayor isn’t taking loss as mandate
- County schools among nation’s best
- Franklin Regional to hold line on property taxes
- Murrysville contractor accused in $10,000 theft
- Nurse to run in honor of crash victim
- Challenger posts stunning upset in Monessen mayoral race
- Bilik DeFazio leads race for Westmoreland County judge on both ballots
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.