Nude man gets wrong house in South Huntingdon
A Yukon woman got quite a shock when an intoxicated, naked man tried to kick in her door and enter her house.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday night. When the woman confronted him, police said, he got dressed and left because she apparently convinced him he did not live there, as he had insisted.
State police at Belle Vernon are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Flight 93 memorial fire hints at struggle to safeguard historic artifacts
- The real Captain Phillips brings story of piracy to St. Vincent College
- Southwest Greensburg man died of injuries in accident in Bell
- DEP orders cleanup of former Jeannette Glass property to resume
- Route 217 bridge across Loyalhanna Creek reopens early
- Laurel Mountain State Park ski plans will go to Ligonier Township supervisors
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor accused of abusing position, viewing porn on the job
- Missing Southwest Greensburg man found dead at crash site in Bell
- Greater Latrobe teachers, school board approve 5-year contract
- Corbett rips Wolf tax proposals during Hempfield campaign stop
- Physicist found joy in family, friends, work, wine