Nude man gets wrong house in South Huntingdon
A Yukon woman got quite a shock when an intoxicated, naked man tried to kick in her door and enter her house.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday night. When the woman confronted him, police said, he got dressed and left because she apparently convinced him he did not live there, as he had insisted.
State police at Belle Vernon are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Slovenian Club in Claridge is marking 100th anniversary
- Greensburg sues man, attorney over ‘frivolous’ case
- Derry Township residents voice concerns about mining company blast plans
- Westmoreland judge keeps Ligonier Borough planning commission intact
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- St. Michael’s volunteers cook up festival delights
- Westmoreland judges’ caseloads unlikely to affect district boundary changes
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Mt. Pleasant seeks on-street bike trail through downtown
- Mt. Pleasant alumni lead campaign to buy handicapped-accessible van for former classmate