Nude man gets wrong house in South Huntingdon
A Yukon woman got quite a shock when an intoxicated, naked man tried to kick in her door and enter her house.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday night. When the woman confronted him, police said, he got dressed and left because she apparently convinced him he did not live there, as he had insisted.
State police at Belle Vernon are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Mother, son accused of robbing woman in Greensburg
- Applications available for state police Camp Cadet program
- Feud escalates between Westmoreland commissioner, controller
- Greensburg plastic surgeon pleads not guilty to charges of interfering with painkiller investigation
- Hyde Park woman will stand trial on charges she had sex with a teenage boy
- Mt. Pleasant Borough pursues permit parking
- Wyano woman accused of sex with 15-year-old boy
- Hempfield community group wins park auction
- Westmoreland sheriff’s race a rerun of 2011
- New charges against Hempfield bicyclist possible
- With $4M in bank from municipal authority sale, financially strapped Jeannette exhales