Nude man gets wrong house in South Huntingdon
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
A Yukon woman got quite a shock when an intoxicated, naked man tried to kick in her door and enter her house.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday night. When the woman confronted him, police said, he got dressed and left because she apparently convinced him he did not live there, as he had insisted.
State police at Belle Vernon are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- North Versailles, Murrysville families still waiting for report on 2011 chopper crash that killed couple
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit
- City approves deal to supply Greater Latrobe with school resource officer
- Graziani hired away from Latrobe as Penn Township’s manager
- ‘We Are FR’ fund going strong
- Ligonier Valley to buy 3D printer for students
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Murrysville woman sues Giant Eagle over burns
- Former Scottdale minister Stabe honored by Jacobs Creek Faith in Action
- St. Vincent student killed in ‘unfortunate accident’ in Erie
- Scottdale to reconsider use of complaint forms