Nude man gets wrong house in South Huntingdon
A Yukon woman got quite a shock when an intoxicated, naked man tried to kick in her door and enter her house.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday night. When the woman confronted him, police said, he got dressed and left because she apparently convinced him he did not live there, as he had insisted.
State police at Belle Vernon are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Westmoreland celebrates Americans with Disabilities Act’s anniversary
- Fire damages Derry home, leaves family with ‘about nothing’
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Burger named for late Greensburg VFD member star of ‘bashes’
- Man snatches purse behind mall
- Mt. Pleasant Relay for Life participants unfazed by rain
- Ex-Milwaukee archbishop told he can’t spend final days at St. Vincent Archabbey
- Latrobe couple who locked son in car trunk avoids jail
- Fire damages Derry house