Nude man gets wrong house in South Huntingdon
A Yukon woman got quite a shock when an intoxicated, naked man tried to kick in her door and enter her house.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday night. When the woman confronted him, police said, he got dressed and left because she apparently convinced him he did not live there, as he had insisted.
State police at Belle Vernon are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Facelift approved for historic La Rose building in Greensburg
- Jewish congregations dwindling, forced to mull viability of worship sites
- Hempfield woman donates music inspired by WWI ‘doughnut girls’
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Purple Heart recipient Krinock to lead July Fourth parade in Latrobe
- Hempfield bicyclist gets one last chance from Westmoreland County judge
- Smithton man gets 6-12 years for robbery in Jeannette
- State Supreme Court rejects latest Foxley Farm appeal in Ligonier Township dispute
- Independence Day events for Westmoreland County
- Former Mt. Pleasant sex offender to stay behind bars while wife hunts for home