Westmoreland County property transfers
The Tribune-Review publishes real estate transactions valued at $75,000 or more, provided by RealSTATs, 1911 E. Carson St., Pittsburgh, PA 15203; 412-381-3880.
• Jeffrey Huntington to Daniel and Kimberly Daugherty at 109 Apple Hill Drive for $209,900.
• Adam Bechtell to Kevin Andrews et al. and Emily Andrews at 243 Kenneth St. for $125,000.
• David Higinbotham to Darren Dorn and Jill Wharrey at 269 Dunn Road for $435,000.
• Sean Landwehr to National Residential Nominee Services Inc. at 13 Holly Drive for $189,500.
• National Residential Nominee Services Inc. to Jodee James at 13 Holly Drive for $189,500.
• Diane Lynn Svec to James Owens III at 106 Reserve Road for $225,000.
• Helen Thomas to Patrick and Vicki Smartnick at 8281 State Route 819 for $125,000.
• Adam Wayne Klaum to John Elias at 640 Westland Drive for $160,000.
• Anthony Stillitano Jr. to Milissa Bruce at 223 Chanticleer Circle for $162,000.
• Maronda Homes Inc. to Anthony Stillitano Jr. and Kim Stillitano at 401 Crossbow Drive for $202,730.
• John Lypson to Rebecca Bucci at 709 Sherwood Circle for $136,000.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor accused of abusing position, viewing porn on the job
- Missing Southwest Greensburg man found dead at crash site in Bell
- Mt. Pleasant man injured when tractor hit by vehicle
- The real Captain Phillips brings story of piracy to St. Vincent College
- $10K grants will help people purchase homes in Monessen
- Laurel Mountain State Park ski plans will go to Ligonier Township supervisors
- Physicist found joy in family, friends, work, wine
- Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County upgrades emergency communications plan
- Records access charges will rise in Westmoreland County
- WCCC changes dual-enrollment policy
- Redstone gets $90K grant for safety upgrade