Westmoreland County property transfers
The Tribune-Review publishes real estate transactions valued at $75,000 or more, provided by RealSTATs, 1911 E. Carson St., Pittsburgh, PA 15203; 412-381-3880.
• Jeffrey Huntington to Daniel and Kimberly Daugherty at 109 Apple Hill Drive for $209,900.
• Adam Bechtell to Kevin Andrews et al. and Emily Andrews at 243 Kenneth St. for $125,000.
• David Higinbotham to Darren Dorn and Jill Wharrey at 269 Dunn Road for $435,000.
• Sean Landwehr to National Residential Nominee Services Inc. at 13 Holly Drive for $189,500.
• National Residential Nominee Services Inc. to Jodee James at 13 Holly Drive for $189,500.
• Diane Lynn Svec to James Owens III at 106 Reserve Road for $225,000.
• Helen Thomas to Patrick and Vicki Smartnick at 8281 State Route 819 for $125,000.
• Adam Wayne Klaum to John Elias at 640 Westland Drive for $160,000.
• Anthony Stillitano Jr. to Milissa Bruce at 223 Chanticleer Circle for $162,000.
• Maronda Homes Inc. to Anthony Stillitano Jr. and Kim Stillitano at 401 Crossbow Drive for $202,730.
• John Lypson to Rebecca Bucci at 709 Sherwood Circle for $136,000.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Pittsburgh man pleads guilty in Monessen shooting
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- Hempfield killer Stahl ordered to pay for slain wife’s funeral
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- Hempfield makes hay with success of Family Night
- Penn Township standoff leads to discovery of suspected marijuana growing operation
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus
- Latrobe police officer sues councilman, city for slander