Greensburg woman accused of stabbing man over beer
A Greensburg woman is accused of stabbing a man several times after he dumped out their last beer.
James B. Gallone, no age available, of Greensburg, grabbed a container of Colt 45 malt liquor and attempted to leave a Hempfield Towers apartment at 8 p.m. Thursday after an argument with Vanessa L. Robinson, 28, state police said.
Police said Robinson became “enraged over him taking the final beer” and began punching and kicking Gallone, who then emptied the beer onto the floor.
Robinson allegedly stabbed Gallone multiple times with a butcher knife, police said. Gallone disarmed the woman and retreated to his apartment. He was treated at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg, and released.
Robinson was being held in Westmoreland County jail in lieu of $100,000 bond on charges of aggravated assault and other offenses.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Shuey burger star of ‘bashes’
- Man snatches purse behind mall
- Contract with prison counselors ratified
- Ex-Milwaukee archbishop told he can’t spend final days at St. Vincent Archabbey
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- PennDOT to stabilize rock slide along Penn Adamsburg Road in Hempfield
- State grant to aid Excela plans for orthopedic center in Hempfield
- Walker: Latrobe gets ready to welcome Steelers back to camp
- 3 identified in Route 66 crash near Delmont
- Penn Township sues to get blighted property cleaned
- Greensburg pawn shop aids in arrest of home repair scam suspect