Greensburg woman accused of stabbing man over beer
A Greensburg woman is accused of stabbing a man several times after he dumped out their last beer.
James B. Gallone, no age available, of Greensburg, grabbed a container of Colt 45 malt liquor and attempted to leave a Hempfield Towers apartment at 8 p.m. Thursday after an argument with Vanessa L. Robinson, 28, state police said.
Police said Robinson became “enraged over him taking the final beer” and began punching and kicking Gallone, who then emptied the beer onto the floor.
Robinson allegedly stabbed Gallone multiple times with a butcher knife, police said. Gallone disarmed the woman and retreated to his apartment. He was treated at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg, and released.
Robinson was being held in Westmoreland County jail in lieu of $100,000 bond on charges of aggravated assault and other offenses.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Grease in Youngwood sewer system prompts another look at rule
- Woman sought in robbery in Unity
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids
- West Newton will consider temporary road after train accident cut off neighborhood
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Bank told to maintain Hempfield cemetery