Greensburg woman accused of stabbing man over beer
A Greensburg woman is accused of stabbing a man several times after he dumped out their last beer.
James B. Gallone, no age available, of Greensburg, grabbed a container of Colt 45 malt liquor and attempted to leave a Hempfield Towers apartment at 8 p.m. Thursday after an argument with Vanessa L. Robinson, 28, state police said.
Police said Robinson became “enraged over him taking the final beer” and began punching and kicking Gallone, who then emptied the beer onto the floor.
Robinson allegedly stabbed Gallone multiple times with a butcher knife, police said. Gallone disarmed the woman and retreated to his apartment. He was treated at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg, and released.
Robinson was being held in Westmoreland County jail in lieu of $100,000 bond on charges of aggravated assault and other offenses.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Groups sponsor candidates forum in Monessen
- Knife-wielding man attacks 2 in Sheetz lot in Greensburg
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect could leave Pa. for treatment
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Youngwood Council to pick solicitor from ‘good mix’
- Bolivar couple charged with endangerment; baby nearly drowned, police say
- Delmont must address access road for gas station
- Butler blasting worker in North Huntingdon water main break put on probation
- Ex-clerk convicted of stealing more than $116K from WCCC avoids jail
- Police: Charges unwarranted for Yough shop class project
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet