Derry Township woman's loss in cruise scam probed
Published: Saturday, December 8, 2012, 10:46 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, December 8, 2012
State police are investigating an Arizona company that allegedly failed to return a Derry Township woman's payment for a cruise.
Deaf World Cruise of Scottsdale, Ariz., allegedly received the woman's $1,669.98 payment and "closed" without refunding the amount, according to police who believe it was a scam.
A phone call to a number listed on the company's website was not answered.
- Hearings set for Irwin woman in alleged stalking
- Fireworks to honor Greensburg Community Days organizer Koval
- Former Jeannette hospital attracts Calif. buyer
- Westmoreland County transit union unhappy in talks
- $2.5K reward offered for help in Monessen pharmacy robbery
- Suspect surrenders in Penn Township foundry evacuation
- 11 jurors in Knight death sentence hearing confident they took oath
- 3-day waiver allows military couple to finally be married
- Fay-West communities to observe Memorial Day
- More than 100 Mt. Pleasant students to display art
- Westmoreland County Community College passes tentative budget
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.