Golf carts stolen from Rolling Fields
Police are seeking information on the theft twice this month of golf carts from a Murrysville golf club.
Owners of Rolling Fields Golf Course reported two golf carts were stolen sometime between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, making it the second golf cart theft of the month. A cart was also stolen Dec. 7.
Murrysville police are investigating, but a report was not available Wednesday.
Course operators believe the same people are responsible for both thefts.
In the first theft, surveillance video shows a man walking up a road, then pushing a golf cart. A short time later, a pickup truck passes, which authorities believe was used to haul the carts.
The thieves cut a chain that was blocking off an entrance to the property.
Each cart is worth about $2,500. The golf club is at 4138 Hankey Church Road.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone police at 724-327-2111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman pays $178 fine for Westmoreland courthouse conduct
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Rustic Ridge Mine permit request criticized
- Bids expected for demolition of Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette
- IRS scam snares another Westmoreland County resident
- Penn Township District Judge Kistler plans bid for 3rd term on bench
- Parking ban on New Stanton street discriminatory, property manager alleges