Golf carts stolen from Rolling Fields
Published: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, December 20, 2012
Police are seeking information on the theft twice this month of golf carts from a Murrysville golf club.
Owners of Rolling Fields Golf Course reported two golf carts were stolen sometime between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, making it the second golf cart theft of the month. A cart was also stolen Dec. 7.
Murrysville police are investigating, but a report was not available Wednesday.
Course operators believe the same people are responsible for both thefts.
In the first theft, surveillance video shows a man walking up a road, then pushing a golf cart. A short time later, a pickup truck passes, which authorities believe was used to haul the carts.
The thieves cut a chain that was blocking off an entrance to the property.
Each cart is worth about $2,500. The golf club is at 4138 Hankey Church Road.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone police at 724-327-2111.
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
- Police: Man had drugs in backpack at Triangle Tech
- Warrant issued for Latrobe man accused of kidnappinwg
- Southmoreland seniors earn spots on All-State Band
- Hempfield Area OKs tentative plan for 2013-14 budget
- Hempfield board hopeful owes $32K in taxes
- Monessen revival boils down to money that could be difficult to secure
- Hundreds of races, but light turnout expected for primary in Westmoreland
- Salem man charged with raping child
- Revolutionary War veteran buried near Mt. Pleasant gets new grave marker
- State seeks to unload 123-acre Hempfield prison site
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.