Golf carts stolen from Rolling Fields
Police are seeking information on the theft twice this month of golf carts from a Murrysville golf club.
Owners of Rolling Fields Golf Course reported two golf carts were stolen sometime between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, making it the second golf cart theft of the month. A cart was also stolen Dec. 7.
Murrysville police are investigating, but a report was not available Wednesday.
Course operators believe the same people are responsible for both thefts.
In the first theft, surveillance video shows a man walking up a road, then pushing a golf cart. A short time later, a pickup truck passes, which authorities believe was used to haul the carts.
The thieves cut a chain that was blocking off an entrance to the property.
Each cart is worth about $2,500. The golf club is at 4138 Hankey Church Road.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone police at 724-327-2111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Hempfield killer Stahl ordered to pay for slain wife’s funeral
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- Westmoreland prison online visit program delayed again
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Latrobe police officer sues councilman, city for slander
- Palmer assistant honored with Latrobe service award
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor