Golf carts stolen from Rolling Fields
Police are seeking information on the theft twice this month of golf carts from a Murrysville golf club.
Owners of Rolling Fields Golf Course reported two golf carts were stolen sometime between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, making it the second golf cart theft of the month. A cart was also stolen Dec. 7.
Murrysville police are investigating, but a report was not available Wednesday.
Course operators believe the same people are responsible for both thefts.
In the first theft, surveillance video shows a man walking up a road, then pushing a golf cart. A short time later, a pickup truck passes, which authorities believe was used to haul the carts.
The thieves cut a chain that was blocking off an entrance to the property.
Each cart is worth about $2,500. The golf club is at 4138 Hankey Church Road.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone police at 724-327-2111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hempfield woman donates music inspired by WWI ‘doughnut girls’
- Facelift approved for historic La Rose building in Greensburg
- Jewish congregations dwindling, forced to mull viability of worship sites
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Purple Heart recipient Krinock to lead July Fourth parade in Latrobe
- State Supreme Court rejects latest Foxley Farm appeal in Ligonier Township dispute
- Group takes veterans, seniors in WWII-era planes at Unity airport
- Independence Day events for Westmoreland County
- Hempfield bicyclist gets one last chance from Westmoreland County judge
- Greensburg’s Trinity United Church of Christ sprucing up